RAFIQZADARAFIQZADA Core Member
edited April 2023 in June 2023 LSAT 33 karma

Comments

• siya.majmundar-1siya.majmundar-1 Core Member
    edited February 2023 17 karma

Hello Rafiqzada! I would be intersted in joinin! Please feel free to DM me! Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

• ochoacarladochoacarlad Member
    18 karma

I'd be interested in this! This time works for me, even though I am in EST. LR has been my strongest section but lately I feel I am not doing as well. Somehow I improved in LG and started losing points in LR, so this would be great!

• frugal_crayfishfrugal_crayfish Alum Member
    9 karma

Interested

• VigilanttromboneVigilanttrombone Alum Member
    14 karma

Hello! I am in a very similar situation and would be available at that time to review.

• Jacqueline B.Jacqueline B. Core Member
    8 karma

same situation- would love to join

• Steven_B-1Steven_B-1 Member
    794 karma

Interested. I’ve also been at this for over a year now while juggling work.

• Interested and would love to join. In mid 160s-low 170s

• Clemens_Clemens_ Live Member
    287 karma

I am also interested!

• aheminger97aheminger97 Alum Member
    96 karma

Interested as well!

• sec163-1sec163-1 Live Member
    11 karma

Interested nontraditional applicant here. Well, I've PT'd consistently in the mid and high 160's but actual test score from January is 155, that undermines extra efforts and time put into this test since previous one.

• user81399user81399 Core Member
    5 karma

Interested!

• lsatpatternslsatpatterns Live Member
    149 karma

I am interested if you still have space thank you!

• marygitihamarygitiha Core Member
    2 karma

I would love to be added if you still have space

• Roxane123_Roxane123_ Alum Member
    3 karma

I am also interested!

• KeepitrealKeepitreal Core Member
    2 karma

I’m also interested hope it’s not too late!

• XanderJohnXanderJohn Core Member
    32 karma

I'm interested as well

• coledysoncoledyson Member
    5 karma

I am also interested.

• valentina.soares-1valentina.soares-1 Alum Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    194 karma

Hey there! If any of you are looking for a study group to work with consistently, I recommend you join us for our next "Study Group Breakout" on Monday, March 13th from 9:00-10:30pm ET.

Here's how it works:

Register for the Breakout no later than Sunday, March 12th.

Take PT54 Section 1 (based on 7Sage's numbering - should be an RC section) and Blind Review it, but DON'T look at the answers. I suggest you take it as a "Drill" rather than as a PrepTest! You can do this by going to the "Practice" tab and choosing "Drills," then selecting "Newer" PTs, selecting "Logical Reasoning," and scrolling to PT54 S2 (NOT S4, the other LR section for this test). You will have to individually add each question to your drill, but hit "Create drill with 26 questions" at the bottom right when finished, and voila!

Log in to the Breakout Session at the appointed time. We will automatically place you in a group of 2-5 students with similar scores so you can review the section together.

At the end of the session, you can exchange emails and keep meeting if you enjoyed the group.

Hope to see you there! Register for the event using this link: https://7sage.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkd-ygrzsrGNTPl6Z68cQRnT0QU97zfQ5M

• bailey.luberbailey.luber Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    349 karma

Hi 7Sagers!

So sorry for any confusion; there was a typo in our original instructions to join the Study Group Breakout (see @"valentina.soares-1" comment). To be clear, the section to complete before the event is an RC section, NOT an LR section, and is listed as PT54 S1 on 7Sage. To take it as a Drill on our website, go to the "Practice" tab and choosing "Drills," then selecting "Newer" PTs, selecting "Reading Comprehension," and scrolling to PT54 S1. You will have to individually add each passage to your drill, but hit "Create drill with 4 passages" at the bottom right when finished. Hope this clears things up and looking forward to seeing you at our Study Group Breakout! Register here: https://7sage.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkd-ygrzsrGNTPl6Z68cQRnT0QU97zfQ5M

• hiitsme18hiitsme18 Live Member
    29 karma

I am also interested!

• lawlewser101lawlewser101 Alum Member
    14 karma

I don't fit the requirements for this group but I just want to say as someone who is starting in that score range, this is so motivating. Congrats for your hard work paying off!

• skaojkajiskaojkaji Live Member
    12 karma

I'm also interested!

• RAFIQZADARAFIQZADA Core Member
    33 karma

Hi everyone apologize for not getting to this - been busy with work and took a mini break from studying but back on :)

If you anyone is still interested I have made this google form so you can sign up. I will be finalizing this form over the weekend and looking to have our first session this Sunday! 5-10 people would be nice!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNx7XZqz5oh-Fi5KHoACIWqp6150P9R1UGNUnEmMBLBm5JdQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Thanks!