Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). ADHD and 7 Sage - 7Sage Forum

ADHD and 7 Sage

chelseamaripagechelseamaripage Live Member

Hello!

Was recently diagnosed with ADHD in December of this year and I am currently studying for the LSAT using 7Sage, Loophole by Ellen Cassidy, The LSAT Trainer by Mike Kim, and The 10 Actuals LSAT PrepTests Volume V.

Would love to connect with others who have ADHD and are navigating the LSAT/7Sage material and brainstorm different study strategies + organizational strategies that are most effective for those of us with ADHD and provide mutual support.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Comments

• annaeleasahannaeleasah Live Member
    22 karma

Feel free to send me a message!

• memcphee12memcphee12 Core Member
    9 karma

As someone with ADHD who is struggling with motivation and study schedules, I would be interested !

• stace.mee04stace.mee04 Core Member
    2 karma

I have been struggling with my adhd and studying as well. It's so frustrating to me. Reach lout with study tips please

• jameybattlejameybattle Live Member
    1 karma

I'm also interested!

• fatmah.noredinfatmah.noredin Core Member
    4 karma

I'm also interested!

• mirydee28mirydee28 Live Member
    3 karma

Also interested! btw - the way kevin explains the reasoning/or "why" you need to approach certain question types makes my brain understand it SO MUCH EASIER than just telling me the "how"

• aaron.harlow1997aaron.harlow1997 Core Member
    6 karma

I am also interested!

• celinerstcelinerst Live Member
    9 karma

I am also interested yes please!! I've been trying to study for so long - please :')

• tammyne55tammyne55 Core Member
    6 karma

interested!!

• vivianealmeida9vivianealmeida9 Live Member
    6 karma

I would love to join this group. Any advice on how to get past the problem will help me a lot because I also have ADHD.

• eileen18perezeileen18perez Live Member
    2 karma

I was also just recently diagnosed! If you need a study buddy to keep you accountable, message me!

• tashas1001tashas1001 Live Member
    80 karma

I was also recently diagnosed! Please message me it is so hard. Can we make a group chat.

• Luke OttoLuke Otto Live Member
    38 karma

I would also be interested in hearing suggestions from other users!

• legalqueen24legalqueen24 Live Member
    17 karma

i'm interested as well!!

• kallottkallott Alum Member
    12 karma

The loophole is great for someone with adhd. I have found that when I am not in the mood to apply myself, watching youtube videos for explanations, or starting the beginning steps of applications helps me get started, to dive into a study session. Goodluck!!

• yuzuryfyuzuryf Core Member
    9 karma

I've been doing 5-question drills instead of 10 and I do them while working my desk job so it doesn't feel repetitive

• fliperdy5fliperdy5 Live Member
    3 karma

Getting approved for a 50% extended time accommodation has been a game changer for me. It helps make up for the valuable seconds/minutes I was losing when I'd zone out, have my train of thought completely derailed, or have to re-read the same sentence 3 times before my brain could compute it. People online can be really judgmental about accommodations, but they haven't experienced ADHD or what it's like inside your brain so their opinions don't really matter.

• daanishbhatti32daanishbhatti32 Core Member
    45 karma

Can we get a group going? I would appreciate this very much.

• gknellsgknells Core Member
    8 karma

Hello fellow ADHDers, seems like we could all use a supportive community during our LSAT journey. So I just created a GroupMe, link is below!

'LSAT x ADHD' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/103177808/TcpSvqm2

• chengze.songchengze.song Live Member
    3 karma

I'm extremely interested.

• princessvictoriaprincessvictoria Live Member
    4 karma

I am also incredibly interested, I've been studying since June and have had a really hard time staying motivated and focused.

• ilovebaguettesilovebaguettes Core Member
    25 karma

I am interested as well, my ADHD is out of control. I am trying my best to study for November

• DELANEYWILCOX22DELANEYWILCOX22 Core Member
    2 karma

Dont be afraid to apply for accomodations (as long as you still have a month or two before your test because it takes a while to process). You can have extra time 1.5x or 53 minutes a section and all you need is a note from your doctor or psychologist that diagnosed the condition.

• tashas1001tashas1001 Live Member
    80 karma

Is there a gc yet if not I can make one

• hjaniah14hjaniah14 Live Member
    3 karma

I am interested! Its been a struggle for me lately