Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To excited not to post!

in General 45 karma
I don't really post about stuff, don't know just not like me... BUT,,,, I am really excited right now because when I took the 2007 prep test at the beginning of the course I scored a 148, but now with my first prep test and I haven't even finished the course I scored a 157!!! Not my goal but definitely getting there!!! Thank you 7Sage!

Comments

• beth.flandersbeth.flanders Alum Member
    212 karma
    That's an awesome feeling. Keep up the great job!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    :D
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Great work -- keep it up.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" just give yourself a GIF-Master role already...
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    just give yourself a GIF-Master role already...
    Yes surely you must use your powers for evil OCCASIONALLY??
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Great improvement paulina.m.cook, that's exciting! Do you mind me asking how long you have been using 7Sage?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    just give yourself a GIF-Master role already...
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    Yes surely you must use your powers for evil OCCASIONALLY??
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Well played sir
  • 45 karma
    @Sheri123 Hello! Well I got the course back in May but had some issues getting deep into the course over the summer cause my kiddo was home, and well, telling 6 year olds you need time without interruption doesn't work very well, but I was lucky enough to have the option to stop working and I did once my son was back in school and since then i've been going around 5 hours a day while he's in school. I'm just finishing up the course now :)
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Nice! Keep it up.
    1196 karma
    Great job pualina.m.cook.! I'm just finishing up this weekend and am looking forward to focusing on PTs and BRs.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @Sheri123 You should join the Group BRs on Skype. They’re fun and super helpful.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Great job! Keep it up!
    1196 karma
    Thanks DumbHollywoodActor, I would love to start participating in the BR group. What is the process do I just complete the PT that you guys have scheduled for review that day? Should I do a first pass BR before the group review session? Is it ok if I start joining you guys next week? Thanks