Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the veterans out there

PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
in General 8021 karma
Happy Veterans Day to all my brothers and sisters in arms! If any vets out there need help with anything from the LSAT to admissions to educational benefits, I offer a free full hour of one on one assistance either in person or over Skype! Thank you all for your service and have an awesome day!

Comments

• AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    Happy day and thank you my man
  • Julia LJulia L Alum Member
    354 karma
    Happy Veterans Day!! Thank you all so much.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Happy Veterans Day!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited November 2015 7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Happy Veterans Day to all my brothers and sisters in arms!
    @Pacifico is an excellent example of a combat veteran who continues to serve by contributing meaningfully to his community. Thank you for all that you do for us here and for our country (and the Mrs. as well).
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    @Pacifico stand up offer kind sir. Did you serve?
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @LSATKingsman said:
    Did you serve?
    I just got out of the Army this past August after working almost six and a half years as a chef on Fort Bragg.
  • Justin BJustin B Free Trial Member
    28 karma
    Thanks Pacifico. I just joined 7Sage 2 days ago. Not sure which package to get yet. I'm currently pulling a Mid :) Happy Vet Day!
  • CastruccioCastruccio Member
    edited November 2015 29 karma
    Pacifico, I'd like to take you up on that offer sometime (though I work Mon-Sat). I am a BCT company commander in Fort Benning, but am thinking about dropping my REFRAD packet after command, and applying to law schools. I am currently working my way through the main curriculum (cold diagnostic: 155).