[Ended] 7Sage After Dark with Pacifico: PT 77 Logic Games | Weds. 9pm ET

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited February 2016 in Webinars 4344 karma

7Sage After Dark: PT 77 Logic Games

A 7sage Webinar, hosted by @Pacifico | Weds. 1/20 9pm ET

The first in a series of webinars exploring everyone's favorite LSAT section. Pacifico will be taking you through the LG section from PT 77 to include the infamous 3rd game! Pacifico will be covering question specific strategies, when to split game boards, time/section management, and what to do when weird games rear their ugly heads. Last but not least Pacifico will be starting a living document of LG guidelines to help you on your LSAT journey. Join Pacifico for the first edition of 7Sage After Dark this Wednesday at 9pm EST.

To join this webinar, please follow these instructions:
7sage After Dark [Pacifico Webinar Series]

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323920101

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (408) 650-3123

Access Code: 323-920-101

Comments

• noobie1noobie1 Member
    266 karma
    Would this be beneficial for a general audience or specifically those who have taken PT77?
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    This will be beneficial to everyone, not just those who have taken PT77 as I will be discussing concepts that are useful across the board. However I will be going through the entire LG section in depth so if you haven't taken 77 yet it will spoil the surprises.
  • katshimmmkatshimmm Member
    53 karma
    this so very helpful. i hope there are more webinars (rather than skype sessions) for those of us who prefer webinars.
  • The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited January 2016 1392 karma
    Will this webinar also be recorded???

I want to view it after I take PT 77.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @"The 180 Bro" said:
    Will this webinar also be recorded???
    Yasss :D
    @katshimmm said:
    this so very helpful. i hope there are more webinars (rather than skype sessions) for those of us who prefer webinars.
    We will have at least one per week :D
  • 37 karma
    I had something come up and missed the web seminar): Does anyone have the link for the recording?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @riveras.jonathan said:
    I had something come up and missed the web seminar): Does anyone have the link for the recording?
    The seminar is tonight!
    4344 karma
    Tonight, y'all!
  • Tom TucsonTom Tucson Alum Member
    14 karma
    Missed the Webinar... is there a recording of it? OR is there another one that is scheduled in the near future?
    4344 karma
    @tltenney33 said:
    Missed the Webinar... is there a recording of it?
    We'll have to figure out exactly what we can release recording-wise due to licensing consideration--hang tight. You'll know when we've figured it out ;)
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    edited January 2016 1196 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins", @"J.Y. Ping", @Pacifico, @"Quick Silver", @c.janson35, @DumbHollywoodActor and all the others involved I just want to personally thank you all for so graciously offering your time and sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. It really is a wonderful community to be involved in thanks to people like you.
  • eddySH84eddySH84 Member
    39 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" i missed it :(... if its recorded how can i access it ?
  • RoadsideRoadside Member
    9 karma
    Hi everyone, sure would love to see the set up for games 3 & 4 and of course a discussion of the inferences. Are there comparable games from previous LSATs I could refer to for either of the games to get the general idea of how to approach them?