[Ended] Weaken & Strengthen with Sage Nicole Hopkins | Friday 9pm ET

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited April 2016 in Webinars 4344 karma

Weaken/Strengthen

Friday 4/22 at 9pm ET

What if I told you I had one weird trick to completely fix your understanding of Weaken/Strengthen questions? Well, I'd be lying. But I do want to share with you my personal approach to these questions, which involves considering the methods of reasoning most commonly employed on these question types (being correlation/causation, argument by analogy, and phenomenon/hypothesis). The good news is that for the lion's share of these questions, determining the method of reasoning gives you a leg up in selecting the correct answer choice. The BETTER news is that I'm going to teach you how I do this.

To join the webinar, please do the following:

Weaken/Strengthen with Nicole
Fri, Apr 22, 2016 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM CDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/218139909

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 218-139-909
Note on all webinars: Only the live webinars are free and open to the public. No recordings will be made publicly available, but we do make webinar recordings available to 7sage's students as part of the paid course. So if you want to get some great webinar content for free, be sure to attend the live version. Furthermore, any recording or broadcasting of webinars is strictly prohibited (Periscope, screencapture, etc.) and constitutes a violation of LSAC's copyright. Copyright infringement is not a good way to start a legal career.

Comments

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Yes! Thank you!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    I love 7Sage's version of "Friday Night Lights"!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    I hope I can make it! Is this one going to be recorded? I'm going to be out of town still dealing with trying to get my gpa corrected.
  • allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
    1128 karma
    Friends, this is a boat you want to get on. Attend if you can!! @"Cant Get Right" yikes hope you can get that resolved!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Ohhh, @"Cant Get Right" Please let it be resolved soon and in your favor:)
    Webinars are recorded for 7Sagers but it won't be the same without you!
    27809 karma
    Yeah, and I just got in a new headset too, and really wanting to try it out! Got to do this gpa thing though. Definitely worth missing a little LSAT prep if I can get it fixed. If I can’t make it, y’all have fun!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    that's it if josh @"Cant Get Right" isn't there the whole thing is off

peer pressure Josh to join!

27809 karma
    Oh no! Peer pressure is my only weakness!!
    4344 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    Peer pressure is my only weakness!!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Sooooo Sad:(
    The first webinar that I will have to miss...
    Very special night in Atl that I need to be with my husband who has been so supportive for me to take advantage of every opportunity that 7Sage has provided.
    Have a great webinar and I look forward to watching the recording!
  • rachelrachel Alum Member
    207 karma
    This sounds wonderful, though I too need to catch the recorded version! It's my youngest's birthday and we have dinner plans for her. I *may* be able to hop on an hour late. Have a great night, Tyler!
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma
    Perfect timing! I just finished drilling Strengthen questions and was about to review weaken tomorrow. I am SO there :D
    4344 karma
    Tonight y'all :D

27809 karma
    Does this mean we should be drinking beer during this webinar? I think if we all showed up 3 or 4 deep, that could really add an interesting element to this one that would really make it stand out from past webinars.
    4344 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    Does this mean we should be drinking beer during this webinar?
    Always. There is an observed correlation of beer drinking and webinar greatness. Which of those causes the other, I cannot say. There may be a third factor, such as general frivolity. Or there could be no relationship.
    4344 karma
    4344 karma
    Come wearing your thinking caps—we've got 9 example Q's (from both recent and old tests, don't worry, spoiler protection will be engaged) and 28 slides. Substantive fun for your Friday night!
  • kisham7kisham7 Free Trial Member
    29 karma
    This will be my first one! I'm excited!!!
    4181 karma
    I'll be there but will be late. I hope I don't miss too much!
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    I will be there and thanks for webinars
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Parental guilt overrode plans for wedding anniversary dinner in ATL to watch daughter's soccer team play for and win regional title:)
    Hubby had to go back to work but I get to have a blast joining the webinar!!
    4344 karma
    @twssmith said:
    Hubby had to go back to work but I get to have a blast joining the webinar!!
    27809 karma
    Oh good, I was wondering how this was going to work without you T!
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" Thanks for the webinar it was really helpful and sorry I left early, they closed the library and kicked me out :)
    4181 karma
    I've been using these new techniques for BRing, and it seems to be working well. Thanks, @"Nicole Hopkins"! Although, if my BR answer choices all end up being incorrect, I rescind my possibly premature "thank you" and will blame you for everything.

But seriously, anyone who missed the webinar should check it out. The concepts discussed may seem a bit too extraneous, but they most definitely aren't and will help to keep one on the necessary path for answering correctly Strengthening and Weakening questions.

Again, thanks, @"Nicole Hopkins" for the impressive webinar!
  • CocoZhangCocoZhang Alum Member
    476 karma
    Quick question, is it possible to have access to the video/audio version of this webinar somewhere?
  • amipp_93amipp_93 Alum Member
    585 karma
    Same question^
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @CocoZhang & @amipp170
    The webinar will be posted soon! You can find the link to all of the webinars under the Discussion tab - Webinar Videos:)
    https://7sage.com/webinar/
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" I was able to use your advice on 2 PT questions this weekend from this webinar <3