Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Predictions for June 2016 Grey/Gray Day

2»

Comments

• Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    Still about 4 hours of hope @africannarp
  • guitarnaraguitarnara Alum Member
    edited June 2016 365 karma
    LSAC :(
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    edited June 2016 932 karma
    Thanks lsac!
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    Ok. My prediction is the 29th honestly. I'm not expecting anything tomorrow either. Just a feeling. I hope I'm wrong. #LSACRUININGLIVES
  • hechenchen.cchechenchen.cc Member
    13 karma
    Booked flight home... can't take it anymore...
  • lway36301lway36301 Alum Member
    edited June 2016 84 karma
    Lol my entire half week off gonna probably spend on this mental roller coaster ride...

late night/early morning tease

Some ppl say the best way to reduce anxiety when waiting for LSAT score is by accepting the worst case sencniro possible, then no result could shock you senseless anymore. Except if that is the case and you plan to take the exam again, then the next step while waiting for score is to take more timed PTs, so it cannot be that the best way to reduce anxiety when waiting for LSAT score is by accepting the worst case sencniro possible.

Which of the following…. blah blah blah.. (Most Weakens)… blah blah blah

A. Author has not Max out the 3 attempts rule yet
    B. Some ppl are much smarter than Author, so…. no dice
    C. its 4am in the morning Author can’t locate a wooden pencil sharperner
    D. Author is addicted, PTs now triggers more dopamine release over Movie, Candy, Alcohol, Party, VGs..
    E. Author have at least $170 in his Bank account

So... guess wut I'm doing at 4am on my off day... lol
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    You poor poor soul loool @lway36301
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    I'm thinking that we may not get them very early primarily do to them having to give those who were interrupted during the exam due to the tropical the retake. Didn't they do the retake around the 18th?
    1706 karma
    @Sheri123 thats true too plus I took mine a full 4 days late too and I'm sure other accommodated testers too and I still have the same score release date as y'all.
    1196 karma
    I don't think they would change the release date @BruiserWoods but would probably just push the actual release out to closer to the published release date when there is a scenario like this time where there were some retakes almost two weeks after the scheduled exam.
  • rrustrrust Alum Member
    52 karma
    Spoke to LSAC on the phone yesterday and they said scores will be released June, 30, or this Thursday.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2016 2424 karma
    wait wait wait wait wait wait waity waity wai wa wa wa wa wa. (in a Rihanna voice)
    1196 karma
    Lol, The 30th or Thursday, well thank God it isn't going to be the 31st. ;)
  • rrustrrust Alum Member
    52 karma
    I was just clarifying June 30th as Thursday haha @Sheri123...LSAC was helping me out with transcript stuff and she said scores would be released June 30th.
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    Leave it LSAC to completely depart from precedent for legitimately no apparent reason.

Unless of course the person @rrust spoke with just said the 30th because their policy is to tell people what's posted online.

....CONSPIRACY????
    1706 karma
    @"Ron Swanson" said:
    Unless of course the person @rrust spoke with just said the 30th because their policy is to tell people what's posted online.

i can't imagine they would advise them to say anything other than the "score release date"
    1706 karma
    @"Ron Swanson" i @LSAC on twitter yesterday like "y'all releasing scores today or nah?" and some girl got loud w me like "hot take here, @ the LSAC about score results won't get you a response" or something. I'm like, uhhh excuse me random person - 1. @ me next time if you wanna be about it. 2. stfu nobody asked you. 3. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM BYE
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    @BruiserWoods damn, that girl obviously has no idea who she's dealing with throwing subtweet shade at you. "Huuuge mistake, Sad!" (Trump voice)
    1706 karma
    @"Ron Swanson" changing my Twitter handle to "BrittanyATMENEXTTIMEJeream"
  • cmelman95cmelman95 Alum Member
    730 karma
    @BruiserWoods said:
    i @LSAC on twitter yesterday like "y'all releasing scores today or nah?" and some girl got loud w me like "hot take here, @ the LSAC about score results won't get you a response" or something. I'm like, uhhh excuse me random person - 1. @ me next time if you wanna be about it. 2. stfu nobody asked you. 3. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM BYE
    That was written so sassily it took me a bit of effort just to understand it.
    edited June 2016 2424 karma
    I still can barely understand it. But I can tell that whatever it is it's pretty awesome.
    1706 karma
    @cmelman95 said:
    so sassily it took me a bit of effort just to understand it.
    sass + anxiety + bayou girl = that comment XD
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    If you call them they will always tell you scores will be out on the listed release date. I called them on Gray Day last fall for an unrelated question after I already knew the curve and that scores were being released and I asked them how long it should take to get my score email and they told me it would come in a few days on the listed score date. I called them out for being ridiculous and they stuck to the script... They're hardcore like that. It's been a wicked long time since June scores have been released under two days out so I think today is still the most probable.
    8021 karma
    Plus it is raining cats and dogs and the sky is gray AF down here in NC so I think that's a sign.
    1706 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    so I think today is still the most probable.
    lord in heaven pls jesus
    651 karma
    Rainy and cloudy in New York City too, hope it's a sign! =]
    1706 karma
    @Pacifico what time does it usually go grey? Like 4 ET? Or later than that?
  • anthonycaramanicaanthonycaramanica Alum Member
    123 karma
    Bruiser what is your target school
    8021 karma
    Usually late afternoon or early evening. 4:30-6:30 eastern is most common for graying and then emails start rolling out within 30 minutes or so.
    1706 karma
    @anthonycaramanica said:
    target school
    The only target school i have is Harvard - which is a long shot for literally everyone. After that, just wherever is the best school balanced out with the best value (i.e. scholarship coins). I'd like to stay in the Boston area since I just moved here, but if i get into a t-14 somewhere else, i'll likely go.

you?
  • anthonycaramanicaanthonycaramanica Alum Member
    123 karma
    Anywhere that will take me lol I guess we won't be studying together lol
  • cmelman95cmelman95 Alum Member
    730 karma
    @Matthew524 said:
    Rainy and cloudy in New York City too, hope it's a sign! =]
    ayy I'm in midtown broski
    651 karma
    @cmelman95 i go to school at Fordham University near 59th street. Are you gonna take the LSAT again if you don't reach your target score?
  • wbara004wbara004 Member
    10 karma
    OMG ITS GRAY DAY!!!!
    2424 karma
    omg sweet baby jesus
    1706 karma
    grey grey grey greyyyyy
  • africannarpafricannarp Member
    165 karma
    I feel sorry for my boss. I just can't continue working at this point
  • kazrahkazrah Alum Member
    158 karma
    It's here; I missed by 2 points (got a 168). Gonna retake but still an 8 point improvement from my last one, so not all that bad
    1196 karma
    @kazrah they already emailed you your score?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Kazrah probably got the first batch of emails.
  • kazrahkazrah Alum Member
    158 karma
    @Sheri123 Yup! You can also check LSAC website, it's on there with your answers and a pdf of the full test. I'm going through and doing a quick mini-BR of all the questions I know I struggled with
    1706 karma
    No email or PDF for me yet.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Rooting for you @BruiserWoods!!!
    1196 karma
    Me either
    1706 karma
    @montahar thank you I'm freaking out this is torture