Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7 Sage community!

in General 194 karma
My sincerest thanks to YJ, the mentors and the general 7 Sage community. I hit my target score of 170 and hope that everyone else did as well or better than they had hoped. Goodbye forever!

Comments

• desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Awesome!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @tristanschmoor said:
    Goodbye forever!
    Haha! Congrats nonetheless! that's my dream score :D
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    690 karma
    Congratulations
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Congrats!! All the best in 1L:)
  • Wind-Up BirdWind-Up Bird Alum Member
    284 karma
    Ditto! I'd like to thank our lord and saviour J.Y. Ping... Couldn't have done it without the support of 7Sage and its community.
  • CCCCLLLLCCCCLLLL Alum Member
    58 karma
    7sage is a life saver! I just tested for my first attempt in September and they took me from a 142 diagnostic to a 170! And was still unable to run through answer choices without hearing J.Y.'s commentary eliminating each option haha.
    11542 karma
    @CCCCLLLL said:
    7sage is a life saver! I just tested for my first attempt in September and they took me from a 142 diagnostic to a 170! And was still unable to run through answer choices without hearing J.Y.'s commentary eliminating each option haha.
    Goaaallsss! <3
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Wow, congrats!!!
  • Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma
    Congratz!
  • westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma
    GOOD JOB!
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    That's so awesome congratulations!!!!!
  • thisisspartathisissparta Alum Member
    1363 karma
    Congratulations! That's an amazing score!

So I'm a newbie around this forum and I (and I'm assuming other users too) would really appreciate it if you shared your story. Could you shed some light on what your diagnostic score was, how long you took to study for the test (including number of hours you spent studying for it), what materials you used outside of the 7Sage course, your PT averages and any other additional tips you might have with respect to the test?

Again, congrats and happy partay-ing!!
    11542 karma
    @thisissparta (nice handle lol)
    Welcome to 7sage!!! check out the webinars on a few 7sagers' LSAT journey that are very insightful!
    https://7sage.com/webinar/
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Welcome to 7sage!!! check out the webinars on a few 7sagers' LSAT journey that are very insightful!
    Yes, yes, and yes!
    Welcome @thisissparta !
  • 194 karma
    Hey @thisissparta !
    Okay so I bought the course 1 year before the lsat. Got about 1/4 through the curriculum and then took a 8 month break to finish two important semesters. I started seriously studying hard 2 months before again while doing three tough finance courses over the summer. Needless to say that sucked. My semester ended mid August and I studies about 6-10 hours per day, every day until a few days before the exam date. I took off the first three weeks of university due to "medical reasons" to have time to do this. I was doing about 5 prep tests a week which was a grind. My diagnostic was 151 I believe and I slowly progressed up the 160's and in my final 5 preptests got 171-173. I supplemented the curriculum with Mike Kim's LSAT Trainer. I HIGHLY recommend getting that book. I felt like everything came together once I combined the two curriculums. I honestly felt terrible about the exam. I know I didn't do as well as I could but luckily 170 is sufficient to get into the school of my choice. Any more questions let me know.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Already said my congrats but if you feel up for it, feel free to leave a review on the 7Sage course here:
    https://7sage.com/lsat-course-reviews/

We'd really appreciate it!
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    @tristanschmoor said:
    Goodbye forever!
    Congratulations!!! This is the best kind of goodbye forever!
  • Scuba Diver 90Scuba Diver 90 Alum Member
    18 karma
    Congratulations. Best of luck in your dream Law school
  • thisisspartathisissparta Alum Member
    edited October 2016 1363 karma
    Thanks @tristanschmoor! I think those were my primary questions. If anything pops up, maybe I'll send you a PM? In case you still visit this forum...

Good luck with your applications! I hope you get in to your preferred schools! Do keep us posted!

• jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma
    Congrats!