Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December LSAT Scores???

cmapomacmapoma Free Trial Member
in General 9 karma
When the hell are these scores coming out. I have been holding my breath since the 4th of December and would really like to know how I did. Has anyone heard anything?

Comments

• lsatblitzlsatblitz Alum Member
    521 karma
    They'll be out sometime in January. Probably January 2nd or 3rd, 4th at the latest.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    The LSAC states they will be released on Jan 4th. They could be released earlier, as @lsatblitz has indicated. However, don't expect them to be released before January.
  • cmapomacmapoma Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    Thanks guys!
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    @cmapoma said:
    When the hell are these scores coming out.
    I am hoping we don't have to wait too long. It's possible to get them sooner than January 4th but no expectations! It's tough cause we're used to checking our scores on the same day of a practice test so this seems excessive.
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    690 karma
    I'm hoping tomorrow
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    no
  • bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    Assume the worst: January 4th. Be happy when it's January 3rd. :)
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Agreed with @bjphillips5 especially with what happened for September scores.
    690 karma
    I'm still hopeful for today 12/28
  • dantlee14dantlee14 Free Trial Member
    617 karma
    Chill and enjoy the rest of your year. I've posted a few times about this, but we won't be receiving our scores anytime in 2016, so release your breath and go have some fun lol.
    1137 karma
    @TheLoftGuy LSAC has said they won't come out today. From their official Twitter account: "Dec. 2016 LSAT scores will not be out until after Dec. 28 late reg. deadline for Feb. 2017 LSAT. For refund info: http://lsac.org/jd/lsat/test-dates-deadlines/2016-2017/us-canada-dec …"
  • jaybee88jaybee88 Alum Member
    165 karma
    ugh this wait is SO painful...
    690 karma
    I figured that once I realized the today was the late registration deadline. But the good news is that it could be any day starting tomorrow. Not pressed like I was for the September score because I'm sure I did better than that. So I can wait it out
  • Huey FreemanHuey Freeman Alum Member
    10 karma
    Does anyone know when 7Sage would release videoed for the LG section for December LSAT?
  • mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
    631 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    especially with what happened for September scores.
    What happened??
  • anthonycaramanicaanthonycaramanica Alum Member
    123 karma
    Yea great question when does the lg video come out ?
  • J. TharpJ. Tharp Alum Member
    575 karma
    Does anyone know what time the scores are usually released? Like, do they release them in the morning or afternoon or just randomly? Every morning this week I have woken up with my heart beating out of my chest.
    1137 karma
    @"J. Tharp" you'll find out when the icons on the December exam turn grey. They usually do so between 12 and 2pm PST. Then you're score can come out shortly after that or we'll into the night of the day.
    11542 karma
    @mcmlaw36 they just came out way later than I and many expected haha
    1137 karma
    @"Huey Freeman" @anthonycaramanica aroujd a week or two after scores are released. The test still isn't publicallu available so it's gonna be a while before 7Sage can make videos for them
  • mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
    631 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    they just came out way later than I and many expected haha
    Ohhh I see lol, ah fingers crossed this time around!
    edited December 2016 11542 karma
    @mcmlaw36 and what I mean by way later was the scores came out 1 day early than what was dated lol. I would assume the Dec scores will come out at least 25-26 days after. Who knows though.
    1137 karma
    Dave killoran of powerscore predicts January 2. He seems to have a decent history of predicting within one or two days.
    edited December 2016 690 karma
    Have the scores ever came out on a weekend? 1-2-17, A great way to start the New Year.
    1137 karma
    @theloftguy yep. They've done Saturdays, I believe. Though I don't think they've done Sundays.
  • Creasey LSATCreasey LSAT Member
    edited December 2016 423 karma
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    Have the scores ever came out on a weekend? 1-2-17, A great way to start the New Year.
    On Saturdays, yes. Spivey thinks it could happen this Saturday (). This is based on their observation that LSAC's chief psychometrician is big into dancing and, therefore, probably wants to get the release out of the way prior to the New Year's Eve celebrations, lol.
    1137 karma
    There was actually one Sunday that they came out, but that's New Year's Day this year. But they've also come out on New Year's Day before too
    690 karma
    @"Creasey LSAT" i just heard within 24 hrs as well
  • jonathan.hatcher7jonathan.hatcher7 Free Trial Member
    80 karma
    @TheLoftGuy from where??
  • anthonycaramanicaanthonycaramanica Alum Member
    123 karma
    Don't want this score games where impossible
    760 karma
    @TheLoftGuy omg who or what is your source!?!??????
    1137 karma
    Rumors about the test coming out on a certain day are always floating around near the projected release day. For September, there were several days when folks suggested a source said it was coming out specifically day x, y, or z. In all likelihood, the rumors aren't legit. There's still a chance it comes out tomorrow, but I'd be hesitant to put much faith in rumors.

In all likelihood, it's coming in January as shown by the past 6 years of December releases and the projected date.
    760 karma
    @bjphillips5 k this is my first take/ first experience. Thanks, ill prob just stop checking discussions at this point and enjoy my weekend.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Thanks, ill prob just stop checking discussions at this point and enjoy my weekend.
    This is how it's done.