26 comments

  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    girl go to the club that's insane!!

    15
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    OMGGG this was the perfect way to announce that too💞💞💞💞💞!!!! I kid you not I almost spat my water out 🤭! Congratssss girly you’re literally an inspiration ! Hopefully I can steal this for the future!

    7
  • J.Y.Ping Founder
    Wednesday, Aug 26

    Congrats Elle!

    7
    ScienceAlex Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Aug 26

    @J.Y.Ping thank you!!

    5
    Wednesday, Aug 26

    @ScienceAlex congratulations!!!

    2
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    Big flex! I remember your post about deleting social media a couple weeks ago. If there is any testament to take your advice it is this post. Congrats!

    4
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    BOSS GIRL

    3
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    Wow!! Congratulations!!!

    3
  • EzraG Independent Tutor
    Wednesday, Aug 26

    Amazing! Congrats!!!

    3
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    Oh my goodness! This is amazing, please do something to celebrate today!!!

    3
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    That's awesome, congratulations! Any tips that drove your success?

    3
    ScienceAlex Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Aug 26

    @Bankai13 I have a lot of tips in my post history for sure!

    TLDR, deleting social media, using anki, voice recording myself taking tests and sections to analyze my thought patterns

    4
    Wednesday, Aug 26

    @ScienceAlex Thank you for sharing. I will check out your past posts, too. I appreciate it.

    2
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    congrats!!!! how amazing. im sure you feel on top of the world :)

    3
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    wow congratulations!

    3
  • Friday, Aug 28

    Yes Alex!!! Wooo!!

    2
  • Thursday, Aug 27

    WOOP WOOP SO PROUD!

    2
  • Thursday, Aug 27

    Congrats!!! Such an inspiration 🔥

    2
  • Thursday, Aug 27

    that's awesome!!!

    2
  • Thursday, Aug 27

    AHHH congrats!!!! love when hard work pays off :'))

    2
  • Thursday, Aug 27

    Big harv calling u rn

    2
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    Absolutely INCREDIBLE! Not only should you be incredibly PROUD of yourself and all that you have accomplished… go CELEBRATE! Like… WOW!

    2
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    huge congrats!

    2
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    YAS QUEENN

    2
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    CONGRATULATIONS!!

    2
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    Yass!!

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?