Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harvard Law interview! Any tips?

mk940808mk940808 Alum Member

Hey guys! I just got notified that HLS is offering me an interview! Wondering if anyone has been through it and would like to share some tips?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

OMG! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! <3
    My tip: Don't panic and speak with confidence! haha

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma

Really just came here to congratulate you!

But I suppose if I were to offer any advice, it'd be to be honest. It might seem like you have to put up a certain facade for what is a top law school, though they'll undoubtedly see through any bull.

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

Congrats! Ask specific questions about specific things you are interested in at HLS to help express your interest.

• mk940808mk940808 Alum Member
    209 karma

@montaha.rizeq @danielznelson Thanks guys!! Yeah people have been saying that it's supposed to be really relaxed and just more of an attempt to put a name to a face. I appreciate the good vibes and positive energy!

209 karma

@nessa.k13.0 thanks! I'm going to work on that now!

• Jessica_KubaJessica_Kuba Core Member
    461 karma

Congratulations!!

• 60 karma

I am just here to congratulate you! Wishing you all the very best for your interview :)

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Don't be nervous! If you are being interviewed, there is a good chance you are going to get in. Just be relaxed and remember that you are there because you are freaking awesome! :)

Oh and congrats again!

4181 karma

@mk940808 When is your interview? And keep us updated with how it goes and where you end up.

209 karma

Thank you so much everyone! I feel really encouraged :D Trying not to freak out or say something stupid in the interview lol... @danielznelson it's on Friday at 9am, would appreciate positive energy and vibes!!

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma

Hi @mk940808,

Good luck! I'm sure you will be fine. I interviewed back in 2014. It was pleasant and it's over before you know it. Although my interview was 3 years ago, feel free to PM me if I can help with anything.

• stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma

Good luck! Get lots of rest. I hope you're already in bed (if you're on the East Coast). Remember, your interviewer just wants to get to know you!!!

• Lsat taker22Lsat taker22 Alum Member
    315 karma

Congratulations! Stay confident. Keep it calm. Do some morning exercises beforehand - Hope you nail it!

209 karma

Thank you so much for the support everyone!! I had it yesterday and it went pretty smoothly I think, let's hope I didn't say anything stupid without realizing it haha. I'll update the interview thread with what they asked!

4181 karma

Nice! Glad to hear it.

• Jessica_KubaJessica_Kuba Core Member
    461 karma

Yay @mk940808!! So glad it went well, totally rooting for you :smiley: