Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bubbling error on Dec. test

TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
in General 4196 karma

(upside down face emoji)

yup, I made a bubbling error and just now realized it. I thought I was just really ass at this test, and although that is true, I misbubbled an entire RC passage and more than half of the wrong answers I got wrong in 1 of the LRs. I know this because I explicitly remember the answers I chose, and I started searching for more bubbling errors after I looked at that T Rex question and remembered I chose what is the right answer (after reading it like 5 times lol) but my answer sheet says otherwise.

was not going to do another retake but I think I may do feb. UGH

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

kill me now

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

180 Feb score in coming! You got this my man. Two ways to look at it.

1.) it sucks.
    2.) it means you are fully capable of KILLING the LSAT!

Try to keep both in mind!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Oh, the anguish of this. Sending condolences, though it's something of a consolation that they retired the 3 takes in 2 years limit, but still, the anguish.

4196 karma

thanks guys.

ugh this totally sucks, I thought I was so done with this test but of course something had to happen lol.

thinking of extending my 7sage package by 1 more month for the feb test but first I have to figure out if I'm taking feb or if I'm sitting the cycle out. most likely the former but gotta think! :p

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@TheMikey said:
    thanks guys.

ugh this totally sucks, I thought I was so done with this test but of course something had to happen lol.

thinking of extending my 7sage package by 1 more month for the feb test but first I have to figure out if I'm taking feb or if I'm sitting the cycle out. most likely the former but gotta think! :p

Email me with your score report and I'll extend it to Feb. for free:
    dillon@7sage.com

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited December 2017 13286 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

@TheMikey said:
    thanks guys.

dillon@7sage.com

7Sage always showing the love , man I’m glad this resource exists!

• olioliberolioliber Alum Member
    729 karma

@TheMikey said:
    thanks guys.

dillon@7sage.com

Can you extend mine too? Pretty please. I misbubbled as well and scored 13 points below my highest pt. :(

12637 karma

@olioliber said:

@TheMikey said:
    thanks guys.

dillon@7sage.com

Can you extend mine too? Pretty please. I misbubbled as well and scored 13 points below my highest pt. :(

Send me your score report!

edited December 2017 4196 karma

@TheMikey said:
    thanks guys.

dillon@7sage.com

OMG you are amazing!!! I'll send it to you in a sec. you want the actual item response report, correct? or just the area that shows the score

12637 karma

@TheMikey said:

@TheMikey said:
    thanks guys.

dillon@7sage.com

OMG you are amazing!!! I'll send it to you in a sec. you want the actual item response report, correct? or just the area that shows the score

You can just take a screenshot of your score. Just make sure it includes your name.

4196 karma

@TheMikey said:

@TheMikey said:
    thanks guys.

dillon@7sage.com

You can just take a screenshot of your score. Just make sure it includes your name.

Alright, sent! :)

4196 karma

Dillon is amazing! Thanks so much!! :)

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

7Sage literally makes just about every day better.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited December 2017 9377 karma

I'm so sorry to hear about this, @TheMikey ....I love your new avatar btw!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Ugh @TheMikey I’m heart broken for you! You’re so freaking ready and then to have stupid bubbles effing up your score. Freaking worst. Was this your first take or do you have another score on record? Wondering about submitting apps now with an addendum explaining your score. If you have a higher score on record already, that should help in showing it was an error, yeah?

Gosh I’m so sorry man. Even getting the t-Rex question right! You deserved to get that one correct for real. Gah!!