Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random 7Sage app improvement suggestion

LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
edited September 2018 in Technical Problems 13286 karma

When I open 7Sage, make it so it doesn’t close my damn music! Lol this might be a problem unique to me, but it’s been a problem forever!

Comments

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

This is not just a Dark Side problem, it happens to us Rebels too!

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited September 2018 9372 karma

Hmmm it doesn't happen to me (iOS). Are you using the Android app?

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

I'm on an iPhone. Happens with both native music app and Overcast podcast app.

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    766 karma

I have IPhone and the same thing happens to me.

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@akistotle said:

Nope! iOS. It only happens on a “fresh boot” of the app. If the app is already open and running it won’t do it.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Word - I always forget that and open it while listening to podcasts. I hate having to choose! Haha. I don’t know how difficult that is to change, but being able to run background music/pods would be awesome.

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

@LSATcantwin on a completely unrelated note: tell us about 1L! Reading your posts for awhile, I feel like a friend/neighbor is in 1L and I'm dying to know how things are!

David

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited September 2018 13286 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    @LSATcantwin on a completely unrelated note: tell us about 1L! Reading your posts for awhile, I feel like a friend/neighbor is in 1L and I'm dying to know how things are!

David

Haha they threw me into the deep end with not much guidance. I LOVE my courses and teachers, but I am so far behind in reading, and briefing, the cases we have assigned it’s unreal.

I don’t feel the “competitiveness” gets in the way at all, and I actually really like my section. Everyone is really cool and helpful! I was never expecting to be top of my class anyway, but I’m glad people are not dicks about everything.

Northwestern is freaking beautiful though. The building is amazing and it’s right on the lake. Hard to ask for anything better than that!

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

@akistotle said:

Nope! iOS. It only happens on a “fresh boot” of the app. If the app is already open and running it won’t do it.

@LSATcantwin Thanks for clarifying! We are looking into it. Hopefully it won't be hard to change and we can get the fix in the next update.

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

For the iPhone app, can you change the timer from 35 minutes to say 37? Mine is grayed out and locked at 35 minutes.

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

7Sage LSAT Prep app Version 2.1.0 fixed this issue!
    • New: Remembers your last place in Discussion, Proctor, Logic Games, and Course - even after the app is restarted.
    • Improved: Background audio keeps playing when app is loaded.
    • Improved: Proctor settings are easier to adjust.
    • Improved: PDFs in course are downloadable.
    • Improved: Grader result tables maintain color after being selected.

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

wow... I'm impressed.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Bamboosprout said:
    wow... I'm impressed.

Amazing!