Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New LSAC Licensing Policy Effective [now] April 21st

13»

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Y'all amaze me.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" THIS IS WHY YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    edited April 2015 3075 karma
    @mpits001 said:
    Anyway, so it's ON the 21st? Since I know that's cutting it close, is there a specific time?
    Whoops, I wasn't clear at all - sorry! I edited my comment so it should make more sense now. The discount goes from now until the 21st!
  • Jeremy SultanJeremy Sultan Alum Member
    edited April 2015 9 karma
    To be crystal clear, we can download through the 23rd without issue, correct? As a thought, it might be nice to send an email out to all the users who have been MIA for a while, like myself, so they don't miss this news. 7 Sage is great and I'm sure we will all get though this. Thanks for all you do J.Y. and Alan!
    3462 karma
    @"Jeremy Sultan" through the 21st**
  • sharlenej92sharlenej92 Alum Member
    11 karma
    so the video explanations of the PTs stay?
    7965 karma
    @sharlenej92 they stay !
    7965 karma
    @"Jeremy Sultan" we can download through the 21st, not the 23rd.
  • ShownuffShownuff Alum Member
    222 karma
    Hey guys/gals, does this mean that up to 11:59pm today (4-20-2015) all downloading ceases -or are we good tomorrow too and are we talking EST?
    edited April 2015 7965 karma
    Nope, I was wrong. They're off.
    3462 karma
    looks like i only have 40 mins left =/
    3075 karma
    Hey everyone, the PDFs are officially off the site now. We're sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you all got the PDFs you needed!

If you already have a course, you can continue to download them until 11:59PM EST (about 19 hours from the time of this post). Downloads were supposed to stop a few hours ago - this extra availability is a grace period to help account for time zones, confusion, etc.
  • chinobonitochinobonito Member
    105 karma
    I tried to download them but had some technical difficulties, is there anyway you can email them to me please?? Or where else can I get them??
    7965 karma
    @chinobonito Which browser are you using? You could try the free Chrome extension "Download Master" which allows you to download multiple links on a page. This worked for me and others (Mac and PC).
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @chinobonito We can't send them, sorry. Try again here:
    http://7sage.com/download-pdfs/

If you're still having issues, follow these steps:
    http://7sage.com/clear-cache
  • DistanceRunnerDistanceRunner Alum Member
    20 karma
    I already have the course but wanted to buy the Premium packet and was wondering if I do buy the Premium packet ( like right now) would I gain access to the PDF on that packet or are they gone.
    3075 karma
    PDFs are no longer available for download. I hope you got everything you needed!
    7965 karma
    Kudos to all the administrators and staff for their gracious (and generous) handling of these changes. @"Alan Cheuk" @"Dillon A. Wright" @"J.Y. Ping"
    3075 karma
    @DistanceRunner said:
    if I do buy the Premium packet ( like right now) would I gain access to the PDF on that packet or are they gone.
    Sorry, all gone!
This discussion has been closed.