Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

+16 points Thank You 7Sage

Blue AvianBlue Avian Member
in General 49 karma
I scored a brutal 144 last October without much preparation, and English being my third language didn't make it any easier. :( Then I picked up 7sage and couldn't let go for the next 5 months, I spent about 30 hours weekly going through all the lessons, PS, timed PTs and explanations. Just checked my score today for the February exam, got a 160. I'm quiet satisfied tbh. Thank you 7sage for helping me get closer to my dream, I couldn't have done it without you.
I also registered for the June exam today, hopefully this time I will crack 165+! The major concern I have is that will my 144 score hinder my overall law school application?

Comments

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14044 karma
    Nice work! Keep at it.

Law schools care about high score, no worries.
  • runiggyrunruniggyrun Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2481 karma
    Congratulations on your improvement! And I wouldn't worry too much about the 144 for two reasons - most schools only care about your top score and there's nothing you can do to change the past, so focus on crushing that June. The 160 should give you some nice options but a 165 could come with some nice cash as well
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    Keep crushing it!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    That's a huge upswing! Hard work and good resources go a long way. Congratulations!
  • lenelson2lenelson2 Member
    523 karma
    Congrats!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Congrats! If anything, I'm sure most schools will be more impressed that you wen't from a 144 to a 160. It shows that you had a goal in mind, and busted your butt to reach it.
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Congrats!
  • Blue AvianBlue Avian Member
    49 karma
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I will work hard again and crush in June
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    Congrats!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Wow, congrats!!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Congratulations on such an improvement! You can do it:)