Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Grey!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    Yea, the question if a 4th looks worse if I score in the 170 - 175 range.
  • anthonycaramanicaanthonycaramanica Alum Member
    123 karma
    What a nightmare 154 only 7 right on games.
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @anthonycaramanica cheer up! There's always next time! At least you know for sure you need to go hard on the LG now! Now you know what you're dealing with and hopefully you won't take it again until you're absolutely ready! There will be no disappointments for you next time!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @anthonycaramanica what's your target score and what have you been scoring on pts?
  • anthonycaramanicaanthonycaramanica Alum Member
    123 karma
    160 target been scoring around there
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    my hopes and dreams of marrying @"J.Y. Ping" are over with this 169 *sobs*
  • 342 karma
    I have been MIA for awhile! Congrats on the scores ya'll. Sorry some of you will be with me in Sept... but we will rock it! I know it :) That being said time to go study in my car on my lunch break for a hour... :)
  • Heart Shaped BoxHeart Shaped Box Alum Member
    edited June 2016 2426 karma
    @BruiserWoods It's honestly a good score, a very good score. But I understand and am confident you'll get it for sure on the next administration. "A master has failed more times than a beginner has even tried" This is the quote I print out on my desk to keep me motivated as I literally fail everyday at this point lol, hope it will speak to you to some extent as well!