Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your favorite way to de-stress?

2»

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @"Micaela_OVO" said:
    I met my boyfriend here on 7sage.
    I’ve been a part of the 7sage community since December 2014. I’m pretty sure this is a first. That is awesome.
  • theLSATdreamertheLSATdreamer Alum Member
    1287 karma
    maybe I can find Rachel zane here on 7sage !!! btw yes to that 7sage tinder idea haha !
  • theLSATdreamertheLSATdreamer Alum Member
    1287 karma
    @draj0623 I do that too lol its like the saying misery loves company so yeah suffering through the lsats makes us love seeing others go through the same
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @giordanifabiano said:
    maybe I can find Rachel zane here on 7sage
    Did somebody say Rachel Zane!?
  • EmmaWI88EmmaWI88 Alum Member
    213 karma
    I listen to music. Sometimes even between lessons just to decompress and chill. The Hamilton soundtrack has been particularly good at doing this for me.

I'm at the tail end of my Peace Corps service and have found the best destressers that have worked for me for the last 2 years have been 1. Talking to friends and family 2. Exercise 3. GET ENOUGH SLEEP and 4. Getting the f#%$ out of the house and walking around.

I will plan on applying all of this to my LSAT journey.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    Sounds like a good strategy @emmadavismcbride . And welcome to 7Sage!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @emmadavismcbride said:
    Getting the f#%$ out of the house and walking around.
    This is something that I found to be so true. Even if I just get out of the house and walk around the block...It makes such a big difference.