Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR Schedule

esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
in General 382 karma
I can't find the link to BR Calendar for the online study groups Wednesday evenings. Does anyone have the link? I'd like to do the PT that's scheduled this week

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    @esteerose I don't think the schedule is up yet.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Coming soon!
  • Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma
    Yes, look forward to it!
    10774 karma
    @Daniel.Sieradzki omg I see the chickens!!! lol Our Official 7sage Mascot <3

btw that's a lot of chickens just roaming around. :)
  • Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma
    Haha Welcome to my world!
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    382 karma
    Ok looking forward to it, thanks yall!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Going to be joining in this time ! Can't wait to BR with ya'll on Wed nights!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @Daniel.Sieradzki That is the best Gravatar!! Yes, @Motivated the chicken is our official BR mascot:)
  • Saldamando150Saldamando150 Member
    89 karma
    Hey guys I would love to be able to BR with y'all but I can't do Wednesday nights. I know the Saturday ones exist and I plan on doing those. Is there a possibility to move the midweek BR group to a different day or is that set in stone? @"Cant Get Right"

If that is not feasible no worries.
    edited September 2016 10774 karma
    I also wanted to ask if we can move the Saturday BR time a earlier in the day/evening. I hate staying up late because then it messes up with my schedule of wanting to be up early and being in habit for December LSAT. I am sure other people would agree too.

I can understand that we start late for Wednesday, but what about Saturday?
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    I think shifting the time would be good. The time was set assuming a much quicker call than what we've been doing, so I think that could help. 8 worked best to accommodate the start time across time zones, but didn't really take into account how long it went. Someone suggested this at some point and I said no, haha, but the more I thought about it the more sense it really started to make. I can't remember who it was, but if you're reading this now, you were right:)

So how about we start at 5 on Saturdays? That would be 2 for west coast and I think that might be better for accommodating more people from start to finish. I think we could maybe bump the Wednesday call up an hour to 7 too. Employed west coasters might need to come in late, but that seems fair since east coasters almost always need to leave early.

I think the weekday will need to stay Wednesday. The Saturday call is pretty much universally convenient, so need to do the weekday call midweek in order to provide everyone with time to take the new test. Hate to lose you during the weekday @Saldamando150 . It's one of those things where the week is just filled with conflicts and if we move it, it'll just fall to someone else. So on that one, best to go with the day that best fits the timeline.
  • Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" thanks for taking the lead and trying to accommodate as many folks as possible! I just counted that we have approximately 10 weeks until the December exam. I'm hoping to take all of the 70s by the exam and ideally plan to take each 2x. Do you think we'll be front loading the 70s in the schedule to give folks time to retake it later in November?

• rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    you guys, im going to be join all the saturdays leading up to the december lsat. imma need all yalls help
    10774 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" I love your idea of moving both Saturday and Wednesday time down. Thank you not only for just changing it but for working on this even after you just took the test and you simply have no reason to anymore. You are amazing. Can't wait to see you at BR calls.

@Gladiator_2015 OMG! I can't believe our test is only 10 weeks away. Panic!!! Although I want to take all the later test with BR calls, I also want our schedule to be a bit varied. Sometimes some test have older stuff pop up too, like i hear the new virus game is a variant of an old miscellaneous game, so I definitely want to have a more varied schedule.

@rakinalikhan, Can't wait to see you at BR calls again. I miss it soo much. I have basically been answering all the post on 7sage to fill up that social gap. lol
  • sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    edited September 2016 1501 karma
    Oh no, are the times officially moved? I hadn't joined one yet but those times were perfect. Can't do 5 or 7 . Later is better, but I guess majority rules and it doesn't work best for everyone else. :( I was looking forward to joining BR..
    10774 karma
    @dytmom_3x even if you join in at 8 p.m. sometimes the questions don't start till half an hour or hour into BR calls. So you'll be perfectly fine. If we start late people leave early, and either way on wednesday's people either leave early or come in late. I know I'll leave early wednesdays. So don't feel bad about joining an hour later. Trust me they last a long time like till 1 a.m. and sometimes 3 a.m. Not kidding. So you can basically pop in and out; so please do join in even if it means an hour late. I feel like it's all valuable.
  • sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma
    That's good to know, thank you. I'll join late.
  • Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma
    @Motivated definitely! It seems like LSAC is digging up those older LSATs. I'm currently finishing up the logic games bundle and am thinking through my PT schedule. I was considering taking two PTs a week (I work full time) from 68 to 77, taking the 70s exams twice.

Do others have a sense of which PTs they're taking to prep for December?
  • jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
    822 karma
    Can't wait to finally join in on these BR calls! @"Cant Get Right" this time you can actually count me in!! I'll be joining every Wednesday and every Saturday from here on out! I'm on East coast time, and will keep Wednesday evenings free, and I study all day Saturdays anyway (take a proctored PT every Saturday morning), so whichever time you guys want to me will work for me!
    10774 karma
    @Gladiator_2015 I honestly have realized I cannot do more than one PT a week. I still find myself needing a lot of drill time and two PTs just make me feel crunched. Maybe this time it will be different.

I don't know what the schedule is going to look like, I am going to make my schedule after I see what the BR schedule will look like.

I think its PT 46 this Wednesday though. Will you be joining?
  • rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    im so glad i can do br calls again, i need to do it i think! im stuck in the 150s so im not happy and thats why i moved my lsat to december! cant wait to see everyone