USA - VOTE in the upcoming election on Nov. 8th!

inactiveinactive Alum Member
in General 12637 karma
Hey, guys! If you're in the USA, don't forget to VOTE in the upcoming election this Tuesday, Nov. 8th!

Get more information about how to vote at voteplz.org

Before you vote, please remember not to take pictures of your vote or share who you voted for on social media. This can get your vote nulled (especially taking a picture - it's illegal!)

In case you need some extra motivation to get out and vote, sales-aholic.com has some food freebies & deals you can score on Election Day (November 8th)!
  • Free donut of your choice at Krispy Kreme with your “I Voted” sticker. View excluded locations here.
  • Free coffee of any size from 7-Eleven for everyone. You’ll need to download the 7-Eleven mobile app to get the barcode for this freebie.
  • Free regular cookie at participating Great American Cookies location with your “I Voted” sticker.
  • Voucher for a free medium 1-topping pizza at Marco’s Pizza to customers who vote on November 8th.
  • Free chips and queso with any purchase at all California Tortilla locations. You’ll need to say one of our secret passwords: I’m with Queso, Make Queso Great Again, or I Vote for Queso.
  • Free Traditional Cannoli or Cannoli Chips & Cream with a purchase of an entrée at Bertucci’s.
  • 30% off your entire dine-in purchase at Bob Evans with this coupon.

Comments