Wow!

7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
in General 932 karma
In 2 out of my last 3 PT's, I have scored over 175... Unreal.... I would have never guessed I would do this in my wildest dreams. Thanks 7 sage and community

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    That's awesome. Congratulations! Hard work pays off :).
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Yes! Congrats!!!!!! You're a monster!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    How! Explain :) Story time!
  • Jsohn001Jsohn001 Member
    70 karma
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    @7sagelsatstudent180 , dude, how'd you do that? I am not letting you go until you tell me how you accomplish that. lol.
  • lawandyodalawandyoda Live Member
    178 karma
    ^^ ditto
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    That's awesome, congrats! Don't let up now.
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    I literally took 3 regular fresh test after retaking tests 65-71... I averaged over a 175 on the retakes which I took with a grain of salt. I took 3 fresh tests and scored 175, 170, 176. These tests were older (early 50's) but I literally thought of each test question from the perspective of the writers in real time. I predicted I had scored a 163-167 after each and was blown away with the results. In my study method I take a test, blind review and retake it a few weeks later in a cycle. I have taken, BR, and retaken 60-73 3 separate times averaging one take every two days. I have taken, BR and retaken 56-59 twice and have done other tests randomly throughout the rest of my prep. This result was a welcome surprise. My guess is training and overtraining and concentrating on fundamentals helps the most... Thanks 7sage and community for everything. I started with a 148 on my diagnostic in April. To hit a 175+ fresh diagnostic multiple times 4 crazy months later is mind blowing. If I can do this, anyone with a work ethic and modest logical inclination can. This program is incredible
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    @7sagelsatstudent180 , dude, you rock!!
  • __Juan____Juan__ Alum Member
    184 karma
    In education, they call this spiral review with scaffolded material.
  • gs556gs556 Member Inactive Sage
    568 karma
    Killing it! Well done!

Keep up the great work. October will be here soon!
  • Julia LJulia L Alum Member
    354 karma
    your story is so amazing and super encouraging. great job on all of the hard work and dedication! you totally got this.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Good job!
  • petitigrepetitigre Member
    227 karma
    @7sagelsatstudent180 What is the benefit of retaking tests? How long do you wait before retaking a test?
    932 karma
    I try to get some time between retakes between specific tests. Roughly 26-30 days unless I have 3 days in a row off work or excess free time... I take a test every 2 days and have been doing so since I finished the 7sage curriculum. Whenever I feel burned out I take time off and return when I feel like I have a handle on it. I can take any test 56- 73 and score a 170 on it while timed. Once I take 74 and 75, I will have the 20 most recent lsats fully BRed and dissected. That can't hurt. I know why each correct answer is 100% correct and why each wrong answer is 100% wrong. My reasoning may have been flawed but I felt that taking the most recent 20 tests 3 times was better than taking 60 lsats once. I may just make that a thread
  • mes08mes08 Alum Member
    578 karma
    @7sagelsatstudent180 Yes, make it a thread!
    932 karma
    Thread made