Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Dec. LSAT Discussion

13»

Comments

• 35 karma
    @patricia. Apologies, I misread your comment
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    ^^^^great username lol
  • zotter14zotter14 Free Trial Member
    65 karma
    @"J.Y. Incarnate" birds yo.
  • purplelionpurplelion Free Trial Member
    edited December 2015 32 karma
    I had LR RC LR LR LG. Definitely more "uhh" moments in LR1 with the gas question.

Admin note: Removed the last bit. Too specific.
  • dugganjhdugganjh Free Trial Member
    3 karma
    ^Yes. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
  • destinyriggsdestinyriggs Alum Member
    23 karma
    I had the same LR RC LR LR LG. The first LR was unusually difficult with some reeeeeelly hard questions at the beginning. Messed up my rhythm. I must have been traumatized by the gas question.... don't even remember it.
  • edited December 2015 35 karma
    Deleted original post: Need to stop worrying about the test and move on with my life lol what's done is done
  • LARamsNationLARamsNation Member
    592 karma
    6 sections?!
  • sochiegrahamsochiegraham Free Trial Member
    15 karma
    Is anyone else having a hard time going back to normal life? I find myself spending way too much time on LSAT threads. I really wish we were allowed to talk about specifics. Would maybe help me calm down a bit.
  • benjamin.motbenjamin.mot Member
    14 karma
    @purplelion Sos the gas LR1 experimental?
  • ehsevanehsevan Free Trial Member
    edited December 2015 4 karma
  • aoconnoraoconnor Free Trial Member
    12 karma
    For those that got the two RC sections, was the first section the experimental one, or the second section? I remember the questions, I just don't remember what order they were in...

Also, I ended up adding another bubble onto my LG section (I misbubbled my 2nd LR--I fixed it, don't worry haha--and didn't find where I put the extra bubble until the end of the test and it was too late). I won't get marked down for an extra answer, correct?
  • benjamin.motbenjamin.mot Member
    14 karma
    Does anyone remember if that Amber question was from the 25 Q LR or 26 Q LR?

Thanks!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @sochiegraham said:
    Would maybe help me calm down a bit.
    Nope, would drive you even crazier than you are :D
    697 karma
    @benjamin.mot I don't remember but it was in the real lr section
  • Chizuk36Chizuk36 Member
    38 karma
    I took the Dec. Sabbath LSAT for DEC. and I had woman's suffrage (how it related to African Americans) in one RC section, and bodybuilding comparative to start the second RC. Which was real? (Sounds like I got the african american passage you got as an experimental as my real one?) I also had a passage on real money vs. contract obligations and the different scenarios where each should be used.
  • Jessica3Jessica3 Member
    40 karma
    Do we know which LR was experimental? I know some people think it was the first LR section..which I do hope it was. The first few questions(which should be relatively easy)I found too think harder than unusual. I remember the first section of LR the question was a disagreement question. I had 3 LR's, so just trying to figure out which one was experimental.
    697 karma
    @aharonw1 maybe you still got the same experimental and a different real one. I think I saw the other day that they use the experimental sections to determine the difficulty level of a section so they can use it in the future.So based on that,your bodybuilding passage was most likely the real one
    edited December 2015 38 karma
    My woman's suffrage article section also had one on a German evolution philosophy about lower and higher life forms all sharing similar traits. Though some scientists disproved it, it added some meaningful info...

Also an article on a female lacquer artist who had Asian influences in her art when she worked in Paris under a famous French artist. And she differed from the Art Noveau style.
    edited December 2015 38 karma
    For anyone else interested in which RC was experimental for Sabbath Testers: RC1 was experimental. RC2 with bodybuilding (and substantially easier section in general) was real! Rejoice!
    697 karma
    @aharonw1 I called it lol
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    See the first post for confirmed real sections.
  • rogwoldrogwold Free Trial Member
    3 karma
    For those of you looking for info on the December 2015 European LSAT, see: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=257435
  • splitterhopefulsplitterhopeful Alum Member
    340 karma
    @benjamin.mot said:
    benjamin.mot
    I'm almost sure that was on the 25 question section.
  • destinyriggsdestinyriggs Alum Member
    edited December 2015 23 karma
    the guitar/bango skills question threw me way off.
    697 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" it seems like the Sabbath day observers test had a different "real" rc section
  • ltownsjrltownsjr Alum Member
    edited December 2015 84 karma
    I would love to talk about game 2 and game 4 when we're allowed. I had no clue what to do on those after I diagramed the game. Of course, three was something to behold in itself, but I really had trouble with these games. I'm usually at least comfortable with the approach I should take, but I wasn't with 3/4. Game 1 was the only one I felt I could handle.
    697 karma
    @ltownsjr I'd love to help you with those games. =)
  • Artwork94Artwork94 Free Trial Member
    140 karma
    @ltownsjr I feel ya, I'm usually good at games but that section was def not good for me overall (I didn't see any clear inferences for 2,3,4)
  • shizuokatwin379shizuokatwin379 Alum Member
    edited December 2015 95 karma
    Any one else take the undisclosed test? We had different section for all of them.

It was LR RC LG RC LR
  • ltownsjrltownsjr Alum Member
    edited December 2015 84 karma
    @kennedybj great, I would love the help as well lol
    697 karma
    @ltownsjr i still remember all these games lol #thehaunting
This discussion has been closed.