Check out 2 new features:

Test Day Disruption mode is now available for PTs and sections. It simulates test-day conditions by giving you the opportunity to experience random glitches and background noise.

  • Glitches: Once per section, you'll be disconnected for up to two minutes and must wait it out before resuming.

  • Background noise: Choose Library (recommended) or Politics and Profanity (try it ).

  • Turn these features on or off (or change the background noise) by using the training modes dropdown on the start screen or the 3-dot menu during a section/PT.

Printing: You can now print drills and sections from the three-dot menu. (PTs can be printed there too, or the usual way, from the PrepTests page).

87

34 comments

  • Yesterday

    I hate that the disruption simulator is necessary, but I applaud your ability to rise to the moment.

    109
    Edited 10 hours ago

    during my test I had the chair right next to the door. Heard every time someone went in and out plus all the proctors conversations smh

    6
  • Yesterday

    this is so funny

    38
    17 hours ago

    lmao

    1
  • Wednesday is my test, I can’t wait to hear politics and profanity irl

    31

    Also can’t forget dudes randomly screaming

    16
    9 hours ago

    @MissProsecutor Preparation for a career in litigation

    3
  • Print mode is awesome

    22
  • Yesterday

    Print mode is much appreciated!!

    14
  • Yesterday

    I love the weird humor in the disruption mode

    7
  • Thank you for the print mode !!! This is acc so helpful

    7
  • Yesterday

    This is such a great feature !!! Yes 7sage goats

    5
  • 17 hours ago

    The bar is so high for 7Sage I love it

    4
  • Yesterday

    Thank you for adding the printed drills! Really helpful for paper &pen accom prep!

    4
  • Yesterday

    does this actually happen on the lsat, "Glitches: Once per section, you'll be disconnected for up to two minutes and must wait it out before resuming." Does it take away from your time?

    4
    Kevin_Lin Instructor OP
    Edited Yesterday

    For most people, no. The test will be smooth and have no issues.

    But some test-takers report disconnections, proctors interrupting them, other issues that stop them from taking the test. Our glitches are meant to simulate this kind of disruption. Note that when our glitch occurs, the timer is paused, so you don't lose time. It still bothers you because you lose your train of thought and may need to reread things once you resume.

    12
    Yesterday

    I had a weird glitch at my test center where there was a popup that kept appearing every 30mins or so and i couldn't stop it or react to it. Just pop up and poof disappeared. It was an issue with the testing center's computers they couldnt fix. I've never been disconnected but this was a glitch, very distracting

    4
    Kevin_Lin Instructor OP
    8 hours ago

    Sounds like we should add pop-ups that block part of your screen to glitch mode...

    3
  • Cant wait to give this a try

    4
  • 13 hours ago

    So crazy a test we pay $100s has so many glitches that we need to account for them in our practice

    3
  • Yesterday

    So, Kevin, are you going to start simulating Politics and Profanity mode while doing live sessions? 😏

    3
  • Yesterday

    Yayy!!!!!! Thank you 7Sage

    3
  • Yesterday

    PRINT MODE!! YAY

    3
  • 7 hours ago

    Just finished a section... and not only did I elect to take it with simulated disruptions, political noises in the background, but I also took at the gym at 5:00 pm with many people running around the study area I am sitting it. I got, only minus 4! Proud of my ability to remain cool (I got really frustrated and almost quit at one point). Warning: there may or may not be random "meows" in the sounds. I almost broke into laughter the first time I heard it lol. AWESOME AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

    2
  • 8 hours ago

    you listened to my post!!!!!! <3

    2
  • 9 hours ago

    Politics and Profanity: "It's not a bug, it's a feature"

    2
  • 10 hours ago

    Quick Question for people who have tested in person: Is the testing centers really that noisy? I would not be able to test if it was as bad as the politics one that is like constant conversation. I know the testing center provides headphones but still please tell me that stuff like that type of noise is rare.

    2
    Kevin_Lin Instructor OP
    Edited 8 hours ago

    I wouldn't expect anywhere near that level of noise. Politics and Profanity is mostly for laughs / practicing in a more extreme environment so the real thing sounds almost like silence. Library is our recommended setting.

    We're also taking feedback on the overall sound level / kinds of sounds. Everything can always be improved!

    2
  • 13 hours ago

    To whomever added the cat in the disruption simulator- you got me. You got me well :')

    2
  • 17 hours ago

    The proctor interrupted me 3 times in sept and I bombed. Was not prepared for how difficult it is to translate excellent practice scores into test day results. It’s wild.

    2
  • Yesterday

    yessss, thank you sooooo muchhhh!

    2
  • Yesterday

    print mode was much needed! you guys are the best.

    2
  • Yesterday

    really neat idea for disruption mode and massive thank you for printability -- i work FT for the govt, so being able to use my breaks and stuff to study offline is now feasible and a serious boon to my schedule

    2

Confirm action

Are you sure?