Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shoutout to Dillon

tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
in General 3679 karma

Because awesome people rarely get recognized - this post is dedicated to @"Dillon A. Wright" and the fantasticalness that is him. Whether it's answering all of our annoying questions via email or shutting down a troll on someone's thread with just enough sarcasm to keep you entertained, he's always there with that half smile, bright eyed avatar that is his profile pic. Cheers to you Dillon wherever and whoever you really are. Our LSAT prep wouldn't be the same without you!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

https://media.giphy.com/media/QavMUNzmD2HPq/giphy.gif

Aww, you're too sweet...

(As a side note I changed my profile pic an hour before you posted this, haha!)

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    https://media.giphy.com/media/QavMUNzmD2HPq/giphy.gif

Aww, you're too sweet...

(As a side note I changed my profile pic an hour before you posted this, haha!)

*gasp! a new pic! I don't know if I can get used to this lol

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    edited September 2017 4196 karma

aye shout out to Dillon (:

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

You da man, Dillon!!!!

You take out those scammers trying to sell fake passports with swiftness and precision.

I salute you, sir!

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@Freddy_D said:
    You da man, Dillon!!!!

You take out those scammers trying to sell fake passports with swiftness and precision.

I salute you, sir!

hahaha the guy who sells fake passports xD

I've told that person like twice that if they can't get me a 181 on my LSAC account that I'm not at all interested. haha

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

@TheMikey said:

@Freddy_D said:
    You da man, Dillon!!!!

I salute you, sir!

I've told that person like twice that if they can't get me a 181 on my LSAC account that I'm not at all interested. haha

Exactly, get me that 181 first, and then we can talk bidness.

He/she has no future in sales :disappointed:

3679 karma

@TheMikey said:

@Freddy_D said:
    You da man, Dillon!!!!

I salute you, sir!

haha! why have I never come across this guy??

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited September 2017 13286 karma

I like to make trouble for @"Dillon A. Wright" .....and yet he is so resilient to it....

He is the Neville Longbottom to J.Y.'s Harry Potter. Everyone knows that Harry Potter is the boy who lived, but there is no way Voldemort was defeated without Neville.

Also...nice picture!

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

https://i.imgur.com/NH0zEjj.gif
    to this thread

@LSATcantwin said:
    He is the Neville Longbottom to J.Y.'s Harry Potter. Everyone knows that Harry Potter is the boy who lived, but there is no way Voldemort was defeated without Neville.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e7ba51526a91875433bce26a077ab52b/tumblr_nltuf9RaOG1u1vo97o1_500.gif

• Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma

Yes, Dillon is awesome.

• alexandra.marlenealexandra.marlene Alum Member
    102 karma

I identify with this. In some of my darker prep days, I emailed Dillon in a panic and may have casually tried to blackmail him with a promise to write a good review. I sent it and regret instantly washed over me, sent another email saying omgjklol, and he was super chill and graciously didn't mention my attempted manipulation. I will sing 7Sage praise for the rest of my days, and if my score comes back too low, this is the only place I'd want to return to study. Thanks Dillon!

3679 karma

@"alexandra.marlene" said:
    I identify with this. In some of my darker prep days, I emailed Dillon in a panic and may have casually tried to blackmail him with a promise to write a good review. I sent it and regret instantly washed over me, sent another email saying omgjklol, and he was super chill and graciously didn't mention my attempted manipulation. I will sing 7Sage praise for the rest of my days, and if my score comes back too low, this is the only place I'd want to return to study. Thanks Dillon!

LOL! Dillon is always so chill that's what I love about him. With our shenanigans it's like you know he should totally call you out but he doesn't. Also super helpful; he's like that warm blanket after a terrible day of studying ha!

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@tringo335 You can't go wrong with Wright!

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    edited September 2017 5120 karma
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Dillon has always been such an integral part of the 7sage community. He always makes sure things stay kind and respectful around here. I've always appreciated that :) <3

• Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
    776 karma

JY might be the brains, but Dillon is the heart of 7sage. The first line of defense against our stressed out little brains. Dillon is simply the best, all around. Plus a new photo? Shucks!