Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy New Year!

LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
in General 13286 karma

Put down your LSAT books for a day, reflect on 2017, get ready to celebrate 2018, and have some fun!

My mom always told me, whatever you do on the last day of a year, you’ll do all of the next year! So no chores today, do things you enjoy!

Happy New Year 7Sagers!

Comments

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

I've decided to study into the new year because my mom gave me the same advice as your mom lol ... I can do non-LSAT things in 2019 after I get into law school :-P

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@tringo335 said:
    I've decided to study into the new year because my mom gave me the same advice as your mom lol ... I can do non-LSAT things in 2019 after I get into law school :-P

You should throw a party today because you got a 176 on your lsat. Then it HAS to happen next year according to our moms!

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    edited December 2017 1501 karma

Studying tonight after I put the kiddos to bed.. Ringing in THE NY with some LGs

• Eric25Eric25 Member
    720 karma

Happy new year everyone!! Cheers to a year of studying and this awesome community!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

2018 IS OUR YEAR!! Get after it, Fam!!!

• smartaone2smartaone2 Alum Member
    edited December 2017 512 karma

Happy New Year All!!! Relax, relate, release (in my Whitley voice). Enjoy and be safe! 2018 here we come!

• ML_LSAT_KillaML_LSAT_Killa Alum Member
    edited January 2018 267 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

@tringo335 said:

You should throw a party today because you got a 176 on your lsat. Then it HAS to happen next year according to our moms!

Omg what an amazing idea!! It combines two things i would like to do..have a party and a 176, genius. If it works I got to do both of them and if it doesn't at least I got to have a party :)

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    edited January 2018 5254 karma

This is going to be the year I finally get fully ready for and take this exam and then submit completed applications and apply to law school, for real, and then in fall of the following year it'll be 1L. Amazed by how time flies. Here's to our dreams coming true.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

Happy New Years, and congratulations on achieving a fantastic LSAT score. 2018 is going to be a great year for you.

• melissa091melissa091 Alum Member
    150 karma

@10000019 said:
    Happy New Years, and congratulations on achieving a fantastic LSAT score. 2018 is going to be a great year for you.

I second this! :)

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:
    Studying tonight after I put the kiddos to bed.. Ringing in THE NY with some LGs

Heck yea! Thats what I'm doing, just got done doing pt lg sections 61-67 here at work! Ill be here until 3am then up at 9am to start all over! I've been working on fool proofing all the games from 50-82, Ive only got a few left to get done prior to sitting this Feb.

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Happy New Year 7Sage Fam!

Here's to a year of 180s :)

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@10000019 said:

Thank you! It’s going to be a great year for all of us!