Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nov 2018/Jan 2019 test takers?

annewr253annewr253 Alum Member
in Study Groups 439 karma

Hey guys, I'm in the process of wrapping up my CC within the next month or so and I was wondering if there is going to be BR study group for those of us planning for Nov 2018/Jan 2019 seating??? If so, I would love to join the group! I noticed the June 2018 group started a while back to give plenty of time to get through the PTs without rushing, so I just don't want miss out if this is already in motion!!!

Comments

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Bumpp

• helenamc80helenamc80 Free Trial Member
    12 karma

I am taking it in November and I am looking for a study group or partner are you interested in doing so via Skype.

• cdaddario2cdaddario2 Member
    362 karma

Glad to see this post concerning the November LSAT. I signed up for the 11-17 LSAT and would be very appreciative of being included in a study group. Currently, I am 60% through the CC and am working hard to be done by end of JULY.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Interested. Thanks for starting this.

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    766 karma

Will definitely be interested in this. I was originally planning on September but I am leaning more so November now.

• Sadaf529Sadaf529 Member
    25 karma

Yes I would be interested in this too!

• FlashLSATFlashLSAT Alum Member
    293 karma

Definitely interested!

• helenamc80helenamc80 Free Trial Member
    12 karma

Anyone that posted on here want to skype study? I am so over my head on where to start. Not too happy with my diagnostic test I took.

• skiatook89-1-1skiatook89-1-1 Alum Member
    175 karma

@helenamc80 what area seems to give you the most trouble?

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

Interested

• yvonne890330yvonne890330 Member
    16 karma

Interested too!

• annewr253annewr253 Alum Member
    439 karma

Awesome to see some Nov/Jan peeps! @yvonne890330 @jimmyrivera201 @helenamc80 @FlashLSAT @lsatplaylist @Sadaf529 @jkjohnson1991 @cdaddario2 I started this thread to see if a BR group had been formed but it looks like there is not one yet. All of us are may still working through CC. Any idea of when you will have CC completed? We should prob get a BR group started end of July. If we wanna connect via skype as people move through the CC, that may be helpful for some too.

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    edited June 2018 766 karma

@annewr253 I am done with CC. I’m going back over some weaker areas but I could start a BR review whenever as long as I knew what PT to take. The plan is to now begin my PT’s in July, originally it was June as I was gunning for the September exam but there were/are still a few things I needed to brush up on. I want to take 16 PT’s bare minimum before exam.

• lost_kublost_kub Member
    88 karma

Definitely interested

• anmulshafiqanmulshafiq Alum Member
    9 karma

Hi! I'm taking the test in November and I'm interested :)

• kelly1234kelly1234 Member
    59 karma

Hi! I am definitely interested. I was planning on taking in September but I don't think I will be ready.

• Ari_Gold180Ari_Gold180 Member
    43 karma

Interested

• alexa.kaitlynalexa.kaitlyn Free Trial Member
    5 karma

Yes! Interested as well!

• AshleighKAshleighK Alum Member
    786 karma

Interested, I might post-pone September or retake in November or Jan :)

5254 karma

How's everyone doing?

362 karma

Hey lsatplaylist
    Plowing through the CC, just hit 70% completion. I hope to finish by end of July and will be ready to work with the group then.

5254 karma

@cdaddario2, Is this a picture of your dog? :) I'm so happy you're at 70%. I'm about 36% and have to get through it in the next few weeks to allow time to practice. Studying has been taking a very long time but I'm glad we're on this journey to new career opportunities.

786 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    How's everyone doing?

Finished CC ~2 weeks ago. Working on untimed drills for LR, FPing PT 1-36 (at PT 3 now), and working on RC to figure out the strategy that works for me. Taking my first post CC PT this weekend. Hby?

5254 karma

I admire your courage re: first post-CC PT, @AshleighK. I bet it was a great feeling to finish the CC.

786 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    I admire your courage re: first post-CC PT, @AshleighK. I bet it was a great feeling to finish the CC.

Thank you! It was. But I do revisit it for troublesome question types but it’s more of a refresher you know?

• annewr253annewr253 Alum Member
    439 karma

Yes, Im shooting to be done by the end of July as well. Really doing my best to move through and stay on it! Im at about 70% as well.

362 karma

At lsatplaylist
    Yep that is my dog, a three year old Doberman. Good luck with the CC. I found that 35%-55% was kind of a slog. I really had to put a lot into it to get the lessons down. I tried (and am still trying) to complete 1% a day. You may be able to move through the curriculum quicker than me.

5254 karma

@cdaddario2, Sweet dog picture. I'm working slowly but am grateful for the community and support.

362 karma

@lsatplaylist
    I am right there with you. Great program and the support is unparalleled. Are you aiming for the November Test date?

5254 karma

@cdaddario2, Yes, provided I can work in enough hours to be test-ready. How about you?

362 karma

@lsatplaylist Hi. Yeah I signed up for the November test date a couple of weeks ago. It is keeping my feet to the fire so to speak with my study schedule.

• 362 karma

I am definitely interested in doing this. Originally i was planning for September but i am nowhere near ready for it, so November it is!

175 karma

I am taking in November (or January) for the third and final time (I hope, lol)… I am interested in a study group/partner as well.

• alyssamcc0593alyssamcc0593 Alum Member
    290 karma

I just changed my mind from taking it in September to November, so I would definitely be interested.

175 karma

I am working through the core curriculum again... I am really targeting November as my third and final take - the more study time I can get in the better!!!!

• gaflparalegalgaflparalegal Alum Member
    133 karma

I am interested as well. I am just getting started on the CC. I hope to be ready by January (fingers crossed).

5254 karma

@gaflparalegal, We can do this. We're going to get through it.

edited July 2018 133 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    @gaflparalegal, We can do this. We're going to get through it.

Most definitely!! :-)

5254 karma

@gaflparalegal, Thanks! Also, how's everyone here doing?

• vxsinha96vxsinha96 Member
    edited July 2018 58 karma

Definitely targeting November as well!

• amicuslsatamicuslsat Alum Member
    178 karma

November 2018 here, would love to join the group as well!

• cris1222cris1222 Member
    186 karma

Same! I would love to join!

5254 karma

Is anyone interested in CC discussions and review together?

• cris1222cris1222 Member
    186 karma

I am @lsatplaylist! I'm up to Sufficient Assumption and Pseudo-Sufficient Assumption question type.

133 karma

@lsatplaylist I’m interested in CC discussion/review. I’m probably behind you guys as I literally just started, but I’d still be interested.

• SteFunny-1-1-1SteFunny-1-1-1 Core Member
    224 karma

I am hoping to sit for the November exam myself so I am def interested in a study group. Hoping to finish CC by end of July, beginning of August. =)

• turkey0728turkey0728 Member
    15 karma

I'm interested as well. I just started the CC also

133 karma

@turkey0728 said:
    I'm interested as well. I just started the CC also

Good luck in CC. I just started as well. We’ve got this!!! :smiley:

362 karma

@SVICTORIA,
    I think we may be close to one another in the CC. I am shooting for completion end of July, first week in August. Currently I am at 73% completed, but I have slowed down a fair amount as I try and digest the LG complexities.

175 karma

I am working full time and trying to put together a new study plan. Just curious how many hours others are putting into studying weekly (in preparation for the November test)?