Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In at my dream school, Michigan----THANK YOU 7SAGE!!!!!

elisajelleyelisajelley Alum Member
in General 89 karma

Hi friends,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone behind the scenes at 7Sage, and everyone who is part of this incredibly supportive community. I started out at 150, and ended up with a 166, a 16 point increase. While not my dream score, it's been enough to be getting me into my dream schools: so far Michigan, Berkeley, and Georgetown.

I know I couldn't have had the motivation to keep studying through the difficult moments without you all. And 7Sage taught me to begin thinking like a lawyer--I honestly feel like what I've learned here is not only applicable to the LSAT, but will help me throughout my time at law school.

A huge thank you. And to all those still studying, keep on keepin' on. You CAN do it.

With gratitude,
Elisa

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

https://i.imgur.com/H44ydXe.gif

This is awesome! Congrats!!

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

congrats!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Congrats!!

• Radhika.Radhika. Member
    214 karma

Well done! Congratulations!

• jack.igoejack.igoe Member
    544 karma

Congratulations!

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

Just got my acceptance email from UofM yesterday!! Maybe we'll be classmates next fall @elisajelley

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Love this, congrats!!

• acsimonacsimon Alum Member
    1269 karma

!!!! Congrats!!!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Nice work! Happy for you.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Woohoo! You go lady! Congrats!!

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

@elisajelley said:
    Hi friends,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone behind the scenes at 7Sage, and everyone who is part of this incredibly supportive community. I started out at 150, and ended up with a 166, a 16 point increase. While not my dream score, it's been enough to be getting me into my dream schools: so far Michigan, Berkeley, and Georgetown.

I know I couldn't have had the motivation to keep studying through the difficult moments without you all. And 7Sage taught me to begin thinking like a lawyer--I honestly feel like what I've learned here is not only applicable to the LSAT, but will help me throughout my time at law school.

A huge thank you. And to all those still studying, keep on keepin' on. You CAN do it.

With gratitude,
    Elisa

Huge congratulations!!

When did you apply?

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Great job! Congrats!

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

Congrats!! What was your gpa? Did you get any merit scholly $$ from Berk? Just curious.

• KayyyyyyyKayyyyyyy Free Trial Member
    346 karma

Congratulations!

• Habeas PorpoiseHabeas Porpoise Alum Member Sage
    1866 karma

Congratulations!!

• AmateurProphetAmateurProphet Alum Member
    183 karma

Well done!

• elisajelleyelisajelley Alum Member
    89 karma

@goingfor99th I submitted all my applications at the end of October, so fairly early on.

@tylerdschreur10 CONGRATS!!! Would love to be classmates!

@"surfy surf" I had a 4.0, but from Baylor, so not Ivy League by any means. And haven't gotten any merit scholarships from Berk yet, but just filled out their scholarship questionnaire thingy..

• elisajelleyelisajelley Alum Member
    89 karma

Thanks for all the congrats! Best of luck everyone!!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Great job!!