35 comments

  • Wednesday, Aug 19

    Thanks to 7Sage. I have a water bottle! Tbh would rather like it to help pay for this software instead of merchandise money.

    8
  • Friday, Aug 21

    Five star review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, outstanding speed for international shipping (Canada)

    6
    Friday, Aug 21

    @Lillia555 if you guys want me to re post the review on the online shop, lmk how and I will

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    awesome! hopes this counts as entry

    4
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    Thank you 7sage <3

    4
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    Does this count lol?

    3
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    Omg thankssss this is so cool!

    3
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    oooooooo YAY!

    3
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    Thank you! This is great

    2
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    I submitted app feedback so I hope it helps 🥳🥳

    2
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    I wish I can get one in September ✨✨🥹

    2
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    me next 💯

    2
  • Sunday, Aug 23

    This is so cool! I have been using 7 sage every day now! Straight streaks!! I love the hat too. Thank you team!! 💕

    1
  • Saturday, Aug 22

    woahh lemme enter rq

    1
  • Saturday, Aug 22

    Count me in! So excited!

    1
  • Friday, Aug 21

    Please speed I need this (part 2)

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    Thank you, this is awesome!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    Is there a month membership option?🙏

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    Omg this is amazing

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 19

    Here's to winning in September! :)

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 19

    Wowww i didn’t know you guys did this

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 19

    Very cool I’m learning so much

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 19

    Congrats!! So awesome that 7Sage does these

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    I didn't think i would still be here but would love some merch to remember this treacherous journey, that is, the lsat of course :))

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    me next ?

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    Hi 7sage team, I am the #3 winner of this month's lottery, however the message from Mary with the gift card has disappeared from my inbox - I replied to her to say thank you but now I cannot see the message. Help! Thanks.

    1
    Tuesday, Aug 18

    @Amelia_D hi I won too and I had the same issue. For me on the homepage on the bottom right I was able to click the white and blue chat icon and bring up the message again. Hopefully that’s helpful if you still wonder

    1
    Mary Student Services
    Tuesday, Aug 18

    @Amelia_D @Lillia555 Hi both! Thank you for helping each other out here, and congrats again on winning!

    Another way to find the message is to click your profile picture in the upper right corner, then select Contact Support from the dropdown menu. Once the chat pop-up opens, make sure to switch to the Messages tab at the bottom, which will show all your previous messages, including mine.

    I've also sent a reply to bring the message back up for you. Let us know if you have any other questions!

    2
    Wednesday, Aug 19

    @Mary @Lillia555 thanks so much I got it now!

    3

Confirm action

Are you sure?