Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage, I owe this to this community.

LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
in General 13286 karma

I need to write this, because even with all the hard work I put in, I got a score I am happy with today because of this community. The support, kindness, and encouragement that 7Sage offers is unlike any other LSAT resource. At my lowest points during my year and a half of studying the people of 7Sage were there for me and willing to be shoulders to lean on. The collective intelligence and sense of community that this forum provides was essential to my success. So truely, thank you 7Sage. I will stick around to help others enjoy the same degree of success that I am enjoying today. It’s my turn to give back to the community.

Always remember you have it in you. You CAN get the score you want!

Comments

• lsat 1101lsat 1101 Alum Member
    267 karma

very inspiring and agree with you about this wonderful community. congratulations!!!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Congrats, brother!!!!!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

YES!!! I am so happy for you!! And I feel the exact same way. Never would've made it this far without this community.

https://media.giphy.com/media/yidUzriaAGJbsxt58k/giphy.gif

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

You've been one of the most helpful folks on this forum, @LSATcantwin ! I wouldn't haven't gotten the score I got without your help either. :)

Congratulations on your score! Maybe see ya around in one of those UC schools.

Merry holidays! :)

• sarahmelton6sarahmelton6 Alum Member
    169 karma

Congrats!! So happy for you!!

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma

@LSATcantwin, great job! You have given so much to this community. I am really happy you got the success you deserve! Now, go play some video games... I mean submit your apps.

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

You deserve It! Congratulations and merry christmas!

• BumblebeeBumblebee Member
    640 karma

Congratularions!!!!! So happy for you! Lsat can't win! You won!!!

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

You deserve it!!!! Congrats!!!!

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

Congrats!

• acsimonacsimon Alum Member
    1269 karma

Big, big ups, man!!! So great to hear that the hard work translated into results--A.c.S

• beezmoofbeezmoof Alum Member
    555 karma

Congrats!!!!!!!!! So exciting.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

So happy for you @LSATcantwin ! Congats! :)

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

Sounds like a heartfelt graduation speech haha. Congrats!!!!!

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

That's amazing- mazel tov!

• Grey WardenGrey Warden Alum Member
    813 karma

Congratulations!! this is great

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    edited December 2017 6045 karma

Congratulations!! You deserve this!

• Radhika.Radhika. Member
    214 karma

Congratulations! Well deserved! I remember reading your post after the Sept test, so reading this today is awesome!

• PomegranatePomegranate Alum Member
    577 karma

I love reading such stories here :) Congratulations!!! This is amazing!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Congrats man! So happy to see things go your way!

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@Freddy_D @"Alex Divine" @"Daniel.Sieradzki" @akistotle @BinghamtonDave @acsimon @"Radhika." @keets993 @"Grey Warden" @ChaimtheGreat @Sprinkles @beezmoof @LSATlife @tylerdschreur10 @sarahmelton6 @"nicolas.saw" @"Leah M B" @lsat 1101

Thank you guys so much! It took a lot of work to get here, but I finally did it. For those who still are studying keep at it!!

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

Congratulations!

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Good job @LSATcantwin . You should celebrate by watching Last Jedi. Even if you have done so already, you deserve to treat yourself for your hard work this year

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

Your (user) name was always your destiny. Congrats.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

YAAAAAY!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

13286 karma

@tringo335 said:

Thank you!! I attribute it 100% to mindset. I was a wreck going into the September test and I got a poor result because of it. For the December test I went in relaxed and positive. I shrugged off the weight of the test and just focused. I can now send applications to all t-14 schools!! You can do it also! keep up the hard work. I will continue to be here to spread motivation as needed ;)

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

@LSATcantwin yup. Mindset makes such a huge difference. I would have rolled my eyes if someone said before Dec. 21st that visualization or a relaxed mindset would make a difference, but I'm a believer now!

13286 karma

@kimmy_m66 said:
    @LSATcantwin yup. Mindset makes such a huge difference. I would have rolled my eyes if someone said before Dec. 21st that visualization or a relaxed mindset would make a difference, but I'm a believer now!

Right?! People were telling me to do yoga and meditate. I'm a 6'2 dude and feel awkward and lanky doing yoga and when I try to meditate I fall asleep. The power of keeping yourself calm is amazing though. My doubts are gone!

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

@tringo335 said:

Thank you!! I attribute it 100% to mindset. I was a wreck going into the September test and I got a poor result because of it. For the December test I went in relaxed and positive. I shrugged off the weight of the test and just focused. I can now send applications to all t-14 schools!! You can do it also! keep up the hard work. I will continue to be here to spread motivation as needed ;)

That's great I'm so happy for you! What a great Christmas gift! lol Thanks for the encouragement :)

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Congrats!! :smiley:

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Happy about the score improvement and hope you celebrate and grateful you're going to stay on here with us.

• Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma

Congratulations!!