Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gray Day Sept 2016 (Predictions)

Comments

• desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Why does LSAC discriminate against people who are red/green color blind? This just seems mean.
  • KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    @desire2learn get that score and sue LSAC!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"legal_name" said:
    This is what happens when pre-score release anxiety kicks in. You have time to come up with all kinds of crazy scenarios. Good to know, thanks.
    Aww! haha, it's ok, deeeep breaths! wow I feel like I'm coaching a bunch of women going into labor lol
    11542 karma
    @Kateryna said:
    email comes after lsac releases the score on their website.
    Hmm...I don't think this is true. It depends honestly.
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    wow I feel like I'm coaching a bunch of women going into labor lol
    It took me 9 months of arduous studying to birth this LSAT score. I am in labor.
    984 karma
    sb wake me up when its over
  • legal_namelegal_name Alum Member
    edited October 2016 277 karma
    @draj0623 said:
    It took me 9 months of arduous studying to birth this LSAT score. I am in labor.
    Right there with you. No epidural either.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    wow I feel like I'm coaching a bunch of women going into labor lol
    "The LSAT Doula" would be a great moniker for an LSAT tutor.
    984 karma
    still NOT gray
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    The weather in my city was bright and sunny till not too long ago and now it has turned grey all of a sudden...could this be a sign?
    984 karma
    @notwilliamwallace mine was gray all day and people were kind to me. i thought its a sign
  • Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    @notwilliamwallace its like 85 degrees and sunny here in NYC. Hoping it's a sign that I receive above a 170 =)
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    690 karma
    @draj0623 said:

I stand in agreement. And it better not be UGLY lol
    1049 karma
    If it doesn't turn grey within the next 20 minutes, I am going to start to lose hope. I bet LSAC is trolling these threads and withholding the scores just to see how much we can take.
  • lsatblitzlsatblitz Alum Member
    521 karma
    I hate everything there is to hate about LSAC
  • TheartofdelusionTheartofdelusion Free Trial Member
    7 karma
    Excuse my ignorance, but I thought LSAC originally said the release date was Oct 20th?
    690 karma
    If thats the case, I personally think they're fantastic and do a marvelous job! @notwilliamwallace
    11542 karma
    @Theartofdelusion said:
    but I thought LSAC originally said the release date was Oct 20th?
    That's correct but they usually release a few days earlier
    690 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    That's correct but they usually release a few days earlier

I guess that how you make traditions. By break old ones.
    984 karma
    i keep writing it but what if they do not release till 20th?
    984 karma
    i start believing it more and more
    651 karma
    @TheLoftGuy they have a habit of breaking tradition for this LSAT espiecially with the accommodated test takers.
    1049 karma
    Per "TheAdmissionsSherpa", they have a "source" which said that the grey day is happening today. Not sure who this source is though...hmm.

https://twitter.com/lawsherpa
    690 karma
    @notwilliamwallace said:
    Per "TheAdmissionsSherpa", they have a "source" which said that the grey day is happening today. Not sure who this source is though...hmm.

I am afraid to refresh the button might go out LOL
    984 karma
    @notwilliamwallace that goddamn source better be f**** right
  • africannarpafricannarp Member
    165 karma
    Still green..
  • lianaf92lianaf92 Member
    99 karma
    I wonder what is taking them so long? Maybe they are increasing the bellcurve. 170s for everyone!!
  • pirateJLD16pirateJLD16 Member
    24 karma
    I am saying " F*** ! still green! " at least 10 times a minute at this point I feel like.
    1049 karma
    Coworker comes to me for a project at work.
    Him: We gotta work on a project.
    Me: Not now, sorry...busy. *He leaves seeing me pressing keys on keyboard*
    Me: *F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5*
  • DeAngelo VickersDeAngelo Vickers Free Trial Member
    20 karma
    Is Joe Flacco an elite quarterback?
  • pirateJLD16pirateJLD16 Member
    24 karma
    What is the rule for the bell curve or is it even a real thing?
    690 karma
    @notwilliamwallace said:
    Me: *F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5*

Just tried f5 to see what it did. and apparently it doesnt change colors from green to gray lol
  • jowens7317jowens7317 Alum Member
    244 karma
    In the past 12 years the scores of every September/October LSAT were released between 2 and 6 days early except one which was released a day late due to Hurricane Sandy.. Barring a literal catesrophic event, I don't see why they wouldn't come out today.. wtf are you doing to me LSAC
    690 karma
    @jowens7317 said:
    In the past 12 years the scores of every September/October LSAT were released between 2 and 6 days early except one which was released a day late due to Hurricane Sandy.. Barring a literal catesrophic event, I don't see why they wouldn't come out today.. wtf are you doing to me LSAC

Maybe the are delayed due to Hurricane Matthew and or Tropical Storm Nicole.
    1049 karma
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    Just tried f5 to see what it did. and apparently it doesnt change colors from green to gray lol
    Nope. I accidentally pressed F6 a couple of times but the colour is still green.

"I see them all green and I want them painted grey...no colours anymore, I want them to turn grey".
    651 karma
    @TheLoftGuy They are in Pennsylvania, I dont think they were impacted by it but maybe they didn't receive the tests from people in other states. Its a possibility =(
  • DeAngelo VickersDeAngelo Vickers Free Trial Member
    20 karma
    Thus far I have used the refresh button, f5, and the logout-login technique, none of which have given my icons a greyish hue. Any further suggestions?
    690 karma
    @notwilliamwallace said:
    "I see them all green and I want them painted grey...no colours anymore, I want them to turn grey".

let me check this source
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    edited October 2016 5120 karma
    I just keep refreshing this thread so at least I get to laugh at the posts instead of looking at a bunch of green icons:P
    1049 karma
    Alright, I am just going to lay it out there. LSAC is delaying our scores on purpose. It knows that today is the last day to enroll for the Dec LSAT without having to pay the late fees. Now, I understand that if you wrote the Sept LSAT, you can apply to get your late fees portion back. However, I am sure a certain percentage of people won't do this, which just means added revenue for LSAC.
    690 karma
    @twssmith said:
    I just keep refreshing this thread do at least I get to laugh at the posts instead of looking at a bunch of green icons:P

Knock, Knock!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Who's there?
    651 karma
    5:04 pm EST STILL GREEN!!!
    690 karma
    @notwilliamwallace said:
    Alright, I am just going to lay it out there. LSAC is delaying our scores on purpose. It knows that today is the last day to enroll for the Dec LSAT without having to pay the late fees. Now, I understand that if you wrote the Sept LSAT, you can apply to get your late fees portion back. However, I am sure a certain percentage of people won't do this, which just means added revenue for LSAC.

I mean they do administer the Exam and benefit from the late fees. I think they'll release scores soon to prevent people from attaching their ethics
  • fightingtilltheendfightingtilltheend Free Trial Member
    84 karma
    tbh i feel like im going to throw up. The stress is too much. why is lsac so evil, they've had out scores for weeks now just upload the damn thing. I cant even check if it goes green i am just updating forums waiting for people to tell me. currently at the library working on my personal statement and I feel like i cant breathe.

however, it feels good to know we are all in this together aha!
  • wilso413wilso413 Free Trial Member
    23 karma
    @notwilliamwallace I was thinking that too.If people just sign up before the deadline and then decide not to take it you only get $50 of your $180 back. And if you wait then you have a $90 late fee that you can get rid of but there may not be enough room at your test center or something and since this is the last exam you can take before the fall deadline,its super cruel of them!
    651 karma
    @TheLoftGuy LSAC's ethics went out the window a long time ago
    1049 karma
    @wilso413 said:
    its super cruel of them!
    Exactly. Also keep in mind that they are on the hook to pay close to $7 million to people whom they denied the accommodated LSAT to. They've gotta lessen the financial impact somehow :P
  • africannarpafricannarp Member
    165 karma
    I just realized all the test centers around my city are booked up. FML
  • speedwagonspeedwagon Alum Member
    393 karma
    @africannarp me too and I'm screwed. I decided at this point I'm just going to wait for my score but I keep panicking and almost registering. I will have to figure out where best to take it. Time to visit a friend nearby I guess.